New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aesthetically pleasing anime K!
11-16-2012, 03:32 PM
Aesthetically pleasing anime K!

I started watching this anime and am loving it the fluidity and quality is great, the story? slightly confusing at first. What do you guys think.
I was thinking of one-shooting this but it seems there are extremely few scenes that can have a lip flap attached to them.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2012, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2012 12:54 AM by LightningCrabz.)
RE: Aesthetically pleasing anime K!
I saw your abridged episode and thought I'd give this a watch. Yeah, story was confusing for me, but you're right, it is damn pretty. The art direction for this series has a cool, sort of escapist feel to it. The animation is pretty good (clearly they've got a decent budget), but its the light and color that really gives this life. Factor in a cool soundtrack, and it definitely piques my interest. I'll more than likely give it a watch sometime.

And yes, as a seasoned editor, the animation in this would be annoying to edit. But I think the bigger problem (and I'm just basing this off this one episode of course) is the high amount of wideshots, and lack of people having conversations. Its certainly possible to abridge this, but I'd consider something else, unless you have a strong direction for what you plan to do with it, and you're set on following it.

S10's Ghost in the Shell Abridged
My Personal YT Account
Twitter
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)