New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
03-16-2013, 11:15 AM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Anyone else here planning on getting this game for the 3DS? Mine's been pre-ordered for a while now, and if it wasn't for the fact that I have a lot of shit happening before then, I'd be anxiously counting down the minutes.

I tried the demo on the eShop that was recently posted... The controls inside of the dungeons seems to have some improvements over the previous PMD games, but other than that (and the lack of Pokemon & starter choices), it seems like a standard Mystery Dungeon game.

I figure if anyone is planning on getting it, they should post here so we can rescue each other if we need to.

Chances are, if you're reading this, it's after reading a ridiculously long post by me, something harshly phrased or confrontational, and/or me being stupid. I want to apologize for my above post, and end this signature with a quote of wisdom to soothe your soul.

"Ho ho..hoho hoho..santa for the wondering thismust be a joke in your series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
~A scholar beyond his time

[10:10:35 PM] Airrest (Eric): YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
I never really got into the Mystery Dungeon games. I figured unless they were somehow useful towards the colored games, or if they were considered treasures, I should keep myself from getting involved with another series as it was bad enough I spent $350 over the past few months collecting the Pokemon colored games I missed.

[Image: 7v3W4zL.gif]

Projects:
- EAGLE 03: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Recording
- MajiKoi Abridged Episode 5: - - - Scripting Indefinitely
Find all posts by this user
03-16-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
The mystery dungeon games are absolutely fantastic. They have the best storylines and music of the entire Pokemon game franchise. They really are just.... great.

Here's my suggestion: If you don't want to spend money on Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of the Sky, get an emulator and ROM. Then buy the 3DS game that comes out in a week, if you enjoyed the previous two.

Chances are, if you're reading this, it's after reading a ridiculously long post by me, something harshly phrased or confrontational, and/or me being stupid. I want to apologize for my above post, and end this signature with a quote of wisdom to soothe your soul.

"Ho ho..hoho hoho..santa for the wondering thismust be a joke in your series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

06-07-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
06-07-2013, 11:56 PM
Hmm Pokemon...
I've actually played a Mystery Dungeon game once (pretty sure it was the Blue Rescue one).
I will agree that it was overall waaaaaaaaaaay more captivating than the regular Pokemon games.
I was planning on gettin' a 3DS soon to play some LoZ games..maybe this will help get me off my ass and get one.Undecided

[Image: 334169_200x130.png?v=1391966336.19]
06-08-2013, 12:09 AM
All I know is, my demo of Gates to Infinity didn't allow me to nickname my starter character Faggotchu, and therefore gets a 7/10 (the lowest possible score) from me.

[Image: DIkziCj.png?1]

Twitter: Truthordeal

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."
06-09-2013, 04:46 PM
I got Explorers of Sky quite some time ago for what would be around 5$, but I haven't had the drive to play through the entire thing yet. I really do like what I've previously played of the series, though.

I doubt I'm going to get Gates to Infinity, my list of 3DS games to get and/or play through is already pretty long.

[Image: YFrnz2P.png]
PSN, Skype, Steam: YamiMario
DeviantArt, Tumblr, YouTube
06-11-2013, 07:11 PM
As a huge fan of the PMD series who has now long since completed Gates To Infinity, I can confirm it is the worst of the PMD series, but still somewhat fun. Not really worth the price point though.

06-11-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
For once you and me can agree on that.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)