New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undefined
05-19-2013, 11:24 AM
Undefined
This has been coming up a lot and it's a real pain to me, and maybe other people. After typing up a long post and posting it, the post is shown as "undefined", removing everything you worked on typing. I'm wondering if it's happening from the "quick-reply" feature, but I haven't exactly kept track of exactly when it happens to me.

Airrest, look into this please. Until it's finished, I recommend that, to be safe, everyone, before posting, please copy the entire selection. Then, if it comes up as "Undefined", simply quick-edit and paste.

Trained at the top of Mt Abrudged for 3 years; I'm back and more powerful than ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: Undefined
What browser and plugins are you using when it happens? Is is happening on multiple browsers?

05-19-2013, 03:19 PM
What code said. I've never heard of this, but if you provide as much info about your setup as possible, we'll look into it.
05-19-2013, 04:51 PM
(05-19-2013 02:15 AM)ThroneofCipher Wrote:  undefined

Chances are, if you're reading this, it's after reading a ridiculously long post by me, something harshly phrased or confrontational, and/or me being stupid. I want to apologize for my above post, and end this signature with a quote of wisdom to soothe your soul.

"Ho ho..hoho hoho..santa for the wondering thismust be a joke in your series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
~A scholar beyond his time

[10:10:35 PM] Airrest (Eric): YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG
[+] 1 user Likes 1KidsEntertainment's post
05-20-2013, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2013 03:23 PM by deathlymuffins.)
I'm using google chrome, got plugins like adblocker plus and AVG, but nothing else that could apply to this website... I never use firefox or anything so I don't know if it happens on other browsers. I'll ask NickofCipher if I get the chance

>>>EDIT<<<
He says google chrome, no plugins.

Trained at the top of Mt Abrudged for 3 years; I'm back and more powerful than ever!
05-20-2013, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2013 03:27 PM by 1KidsEntertainment.)

Chances are, if you're reading this, it's after reading a ridiculously long post by me, something harshly phrased or confrontational, and/or me being stupid. I want to apologize for my above post, and end this signature with a quote of wisdom to soothe your soul.

"Ho ho..hoho hoho..santa for the wondering thismust be a joke in your series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
~A scholar beyond his time

[10:10:35 PM] Airrest (Eric): YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG
05-20-2013, 04:59 PM
As a precaution, it might be good to get in the practice of copying the long post before posting it. It's obviously not the preferred solution, but it is a fix that will be sufficient until the root of the problem is found.

Thanks to this powerful flash, the Hi 8 can now capture a shadow in the distance. The stills, however, are even more clear, revealing that the shadow is really the blur of a man.
-Mark Z. Danielewski - House of Leaves
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)