New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighting Games Anyone?
07-13-2013, 10:07 PM
Fighting Games Anyone?
Anyone else out there who really likes fighting games? Well I've been getting a lot recently and was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on them. Also, what are your favorites if any?

Overall, my favorite fighting games would be:

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Soul Calibur 2 (With Link)

and Super Smash Bros Melee.

Contact me at my Skype:
OmniKrane

[Image: a_560x0.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Fighting Games Anyone?
Smash Bros. for life!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-13-2013, 11:26 PM
Smash Bros Melee and Dragon Ball Z:Budokai 2

Both on Gamecube :3

#Sweg
07-14-2013, 12:19 AM
I suck at it but I love playing Smash Bros.

Chances are, if you're reading this, it's after reading a ridiculously long post by me, something harshly phrased or confrontational, and/or me being stupid. I want to apologize for my above post, and end this signature with a quote of wisdom to soothe your soul.

"Ho ho..hoho hoho..santa for the wondering thismust be a joke in your series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
~A scholar beyond his time

[10:10:35 PM] Airrest (Eric): YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG
07-14-2013, 09:33 AM
I enjoy playing Smash Bros, but I am by no means a "competitive player." That goes with all fighting game, really.

[Image: DIkziCj.png?1]

Twitter: Truthordeal

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."
07-14-2013, 11:21 AM
Smash Bros, DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi, Inustice Gods Amoung Us, Skull Girls, Marvel VS Capcom 2.

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz0e3-1...eqEv-Tb19Q
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Skoringo_Tweets
07-14-2013, 05:38 PM
Smash Bros, but that's about it because I am horrible at stringing different buttons together in close succession with precision. I prefer games where I can plan out my next move, so with the slower pace of Smash Bros I can predict better.

Thanks to this powerful flash, the Hi 8 can now capture a shadow in the distance. The stills, however, are even more clear, revealing that the shadow is really the blur of a man.
-Mark Z. Danielewski - House of Leaves
07-14-2013, 05:54 PM
So it's agreed then: Everyone on AF is getting Smash Bros. for the 3DS so we can fight each other in a giant tournament of non-competitive players.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."
07-14-2013, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013 06:52 PM by 1KidsEntertainment.)
Is it gonna have multiplayer capabilities over the internet? I'd love that, but I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to not offer it. Not to mention the lag people complained about with Brawl.

Chances are, if you're reading this, it's after reading a ridiculously long post by me, something harshly phrased or confrontational, and/or me being stupid. I want to apologize for my above post, and end this signature with a quote of wisdom to soothe your soul.

"Ho ho..hoho hoho..santa for the wondering thismust be a joke in your series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
~A scholar beyond his time

[10:10:35 PM] Airrest (Eric): YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG
07-14-2013, 06:58 PM
To be frank I doubt the Nintendo 3DS could handle it. There'd be a lot of movement of high quality 3D models to render, and the only thing I've seen 3DS wifi handle well were pokemon games.

07-14-2013, 07:08 PM
I don't even own a Wii U or a 3DS but I've been meaning to get one for a while now. Although Super Smash Bros on the 3DS doesn't sound too appealing. I think Super Smash Bros has always been something you'd invite your friends over to play. Maybe go online a bit, but then get kicked out by lag.

What I mean is that Smash Bros doesn't seem like it would feel right on the 3DS. But who am I to complain, Nintendo is finally making games again that aren't just Super Mario remakes.

Back to fighting games though, Smash Bros is indefinitely on my top ten list of fighting games.

Contact me at my Skype:
OmniKrane

[Image: a_560x0.jpg]
08-13-2017, 10:10 AM
I think Mortal Kombat is the best fighting game

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)