New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extra Life Fundraiser: Play Games. Heal Kids.
10-06-2013, 12:57 AM
Extra Life Fundraiser: Play Games. Heal Kids.
Just wanted to bring to everyone's attention of this great fundraiser called Extra Life!

My group and I (Happy Famiree & Friends) are currently trying to raise money for this charity and welcome any and all donations and welcome any and all help from fellow anime parodist's & abridgers like you!
You can make a donation through any of our listed team members listed here: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuse...amID=12053

OR, you can 'Join This Team' in which you are then listed as part of our group and set your own individual goal to raise to go into the overall Team Goal (which is $1,200) and all proceeds will be going to the hospice of our team's choice (OH - Akron Children's Hospital)

The fundraiser will stay open for donations until Saturday November 2nd, at which time, a 25 hour gaming marathon is encouraged by the charity as a way to show support for the cause (which my team will be looking into hopefully streaming our gaming session!)

And please, even if you are unable to donate or join our team, you can still show your support by spreading the word and by taking some time on that Saturday the 2nd of November and play some games!!!

I'm doing my part.....are you?

Check us out and see why WE MAKE AWESOME!
[Image: 10430474_741293955934993_7737309816629788697_n.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: Extra Life Fundraiser: Play Games. Heal Kids.
My Let's Play team will also be joining in on this. We did pretty well last year, so here's hoping for another good one.
10-07-2013, 03:25 PM
Here's hoping both of your teams do well and hit it big this time around.

[Image: DIkziCj.png?1]

Twitter: Truthordeal

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."
Find all posts by this user
11-01-2013, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 08:44 PM by Happy Famiree.)
There's still time to make a donation guys!
DO EET FO TEH CHILDREN!!!

[Image: split-test-success-kid-meme-300x300.jpg]

My donation page: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuse...ntID=54920

OR you can donate through any other members of the Happy Famiree & Friends team.

ALSO, tune in starting tomorrow at 2 PM til 2 PM Sunday on our new twitch account as we stream the whole thing!
http://www.twitch.tv/ffweathermen2000

Check us out and see why WE MAKE AWESOME!
[Image: 10430474_741293955934993_7737309816629788697_n.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)