New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Introduce Yourself
04-18-2011, 05:04 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself!
Oh, well I hope it can live up to your expectation.

Thanks for all the good times.
[Image: e8809baecb.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2011, 04:34 PM
Ello everyone. I am Probably_couldbe_BASSOvoice. Emphasis on the BASSO. My interest in the abridged line of work spiked in the past few months and I am trying to get into it, though editing is a faile area for me. I'd probably just try to throw my voice into something when the opportunity arises!

Yeah.. that seems like a good enough into to me.. yeah.
Find all posts by this user
05-13-2011, 04:53 PM
Coolbeans. Welcome to the forums, man! We've got a pretty cool community going here with a section specifically for auditions, so maybe that'll interest you. On top of that, we've got a growing how-to and walkthroughs section that should help you out with editing. If you ever have any questions, make a thread in the appropriate place and we'll be sure to help you out. Smile
05-13-2011, 04:59 PM
Uh, that name is ridiculously long. Am I wrong in suggesting it be cut down? It makes everything that follows it disproportionate to other people's posts.

Chances are, if you're reading this, it's after reading a ridiculously long post by me, something harshly phrased or confrontational, and/or me being stupid. I want to apologize for my above post, and end this signature with a quote of wisdom to soothe your soul.

"Ho ho..hoho hoho..santa for the wondering thismust be a joke in your series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
~A scholar beyond his time

[10:10:35 PM] Airrest (Eric): YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG
05-13-2011, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2011 05:07 PM by Airrest.)
You're pretty much the only one using that classic view, 1Kids. I was wondering like "what the heck is he talking about?"

I have horizontal as the default... soooooo you're pretty much the one of the only ones seeing it that way.

Edit: Though I will agree that it's long and I could shorten it to BASSO if he'd like.
05-13-2011, 05:10 PM
(05-13-2011 04:34 PM)Probably_couldbe_BASSOvoice Wrote:  Ello everyone. I am Probably_couldbe_BASSOvoice. Emphasis on the BASSO. My interest in the abridged line of work spiked in the past few months and I am trying to get into it, though editing is a faile area for me. I'd probably just try to throw my voice into something when the opportunity arises!

Yeah.. that seems like a good enough into to me.. yeah.

Hey, if you ever need help editing give me a shout. I am a video editor for, uh, hire I guess, except I don't get paid Tongue

05-15-2011, 10:41 AM
Hello there. My name is thesupersmashbro, but you can call me TheSmashBro. Though I have been called many things, SmashBro, Smash Brother, Smash Brothel, Super Mash Brother, and fucker. Confused

ANYWAYZ! I abridge Sgt. Frog with my team Bokegaeru Productions and I do believe that we are the third ones to do it right, where the others were RabidSonicFan and the ever so awesome and underrated, Midnight Frogs, who were also my inspiration to abridge.

I like games, drawing, parodying, chatting with people, squirrels, drawing parodies, chatting with squirrels, drawing chats, squirreling parodies, peopling games, and elves. Thank you Angel

Sgt. Frog: The Other Abridged Series
Last.fm
deviantART
Twitter
05-15-2011, 04:20 PM
welcomewelcome.
06-18-2011, 06:05 AM
Time I introduce myself. I'm HarrysFiddlesticks, Harry for short, and I (attempt to) make Sword of the Stranger Abridged. I'm from the Netherlands, so yeah, if you see some spelling mistakes on the site made by me, that might explain it.

YouTube channel: HarrysFiddlesticks
Twitter: @HarryFiddlestik

[Image: sTQCk44.gif]
06-18-2011, 09:25 AM
Welcome to the forum!

[+] 1 user Likes codeblackhayate's post
06-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Welcome, welcome. Make yourself at home. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes mattroks101's post
06-19-2011, 06:56 PM
Welcome welcome. I love The Netherlands! Feel free to post around.
[+] 1 user Likes Airrest's post
06-20-2011, 10:36 AM
Just noticed this thread today, so I'm kinda late though. Ha ha ha. Awesome Face

Anyway. My name is DrMircow, although some people know me by my real name which is Mircea. I'm an abridger for almost 2 years and I'm behind a few abridged series on YouTube (ie. Abridged Brothers' Batman: The Abridged Series). I pretty much do all of these as a hobby during my free time. I've been on YouTube since 2008 doing parody shows and a mini video game based on a favourite book of mine, but moved to abridging around the end of 2009. Eh, I live in the United Kingdom and I love rock music. I guess that should be enough about me. Shazam! Dat Ass

[Image: petewave.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes DrMircow's post
06-20-2011, 06:36 PM
Welcome welcome! But you already knew that. Smile
06-20-2011, 09:50 PM
(06-20-2011 10:36 AM)DrMircow Wrote:  Just noticed this thread today, so I'm kinda late though. Ha ha ha. Awesome Face

It's never too late to introduce yourself Tongue

06-21-2011, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2011 01:10 AM by Setsugami.)
Hi there. I'm a jackass Setsugami. It's a pleasure to meet you. Unless I end up disliking you. In that case, I hate you. >:[

[Image: hotd_signature__takashi_by_setsugami-d3awm7l.png]
06-21-2011, 03:49 AM
Very straightforward, I like that Tongue
Welcome to the forums!

YouTube channel: HarrysFiddlesticks
Twitter: @HarryFiddlestik

[Image: sTQCk44.gif]
06-21-2011, 04:20 AM
You're very welcome here, Setsugami. Glad to have you. :3
06-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Bad Asp here, and I'm one of the more recent abridgers in the community (I started in December of 2010)! In fact, I've done what I believe no abridger has ever done before - which is actually abridge Sam and Max. If you don't know who Sam and Max are, they're this comic series created by Steve Purcell. Sam is the dog who wears a suit, striped tie, and fedora, while Max is his rabbitlike companion who doesn't wear clothes at all. Together, they are known as the Freelance Police. (Yeah, two anthros are apparently in law enforcement. Weird, isn't it?)

So far, I've completely abridged THE ENTIRE FIRST SEASON of Telltale Games' Sam and Max series... okay, so the quality isn't exactly Team Fourstar material, but hey, at least it's better than nothing, right?

When I'm not abridging, I do volunteer work at Perkins School For the Blind. I live in New England, and half of the week, I live in Watertown, Massachusetts with my sister, and the other half of the week, I live with my parents in Brookline, New Hampshire. (Yep, I'm 32 years old, and I live with my parents. So you might as well slap a big old honking "geek" label on me!)

My abridged series can be found here:
www.youtube.com/user/RetelltaleGames

I think I'm going to enjoy it here!
Find all posts by this user
06-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Hello, hello and welcome to the forum. Awesome Face

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)