New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colour of new moderators
11-18-2014, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2014 10:03 PM by Copley.)
Colour of new moderators
This is a minor thing, but the fact that the colour for new mods is the same as AMV editors could certainly confuse new users. When looking for staff, they'd look for red or green names. My suggestion is that the new moderators share the green colour with the old ones.

YouTube: House at a Party
[Image: 1EtyqgH]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2014, 10:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2014 10:36 PM by Truthordeal.)
RE: Colour of new moderators
But if we don't segregate our mods by color, how will anyone know which ones are inherently inferior?

Honestly, I told them to pick a color, they asked for turquoise, and so I gave them that.

[Image: DIkziCj.png?1]

Twitter: Truthordeal

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."
Find all posts by this user
11-18-2014, 10:50 PM
Whatever works, I suppose. I just feel like having the colour guide at the bottom loses its purpose if they don't line up accurately.

11-18-2014, 11:06 PM
Make it a darker turquoise.

Hex: 008374

Chances are, if you're reading this, it's after reading a ridiculously long post by me, something harshly phrased or confrontational, and/or me being stupid. I want to apologize for my above post, and end this signature with a quote of wisdom to soothe your soul.

"Ho ho..hoho hoho..santa for the wondering thismust be a joke in your series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
~A scholar beyond his time

[10:10:35 PM] Airrest (Eric): YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG
11-18-2014, 11:09 PM
And maybe also add [Jr Moderators] with that colour at the bottom with all the other groups.

I refuse to be constantly bullied by Truthordeal just because I'm a "Junior" Mod.
11-19-2014, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2014 01:14 AM by Copley.)
That looks much better, and I think it'll save us from confusing new users in the future. Thanks guys!

11-20-2014, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2014 11:47 AM by Copley.)
Sorry to bring this back up, but did whoever added "Jr. Mod" mean to delete the AMV Editor category from the bottom of the homepage?

11-21-2014, 01:42 PM
Yes. We have no AMV editors on here, it's not worth keeping around.

[Image: DIkziCj.png?1]

Twitter: Truthordeal

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."
Find all posts by this user
11-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Makes sense to me.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)