New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The F*cking Frustrations Thread
01-31-2015, 09:25 AM
The F*cking Frustrations Thread
As a sort of sibling thread to the "Unpopular Opinions" thread, here's a spot to lay into whatever's frustrating you, whether it be your boss, your family or that video game on Steam that is labelled "casual" but is anything but.

[Image: DIkziCj.png?1]

Twitter: Truthordeal

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: The F*cking Frustrations Thread
Early access games on steam frustrate me. It's like the devs don't know they're killing their own game before it even starts. I get my panties in a bunch every time I see another one.

Also the fact that my PC can't run Dying Light frustrates me Sad I wish I had a better computer.

Thanks for all the good times.
[Image: e8809baecb.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2015, 02:52 PM
I hate paying for a game that's utterly broken, or a DLC that costs more than the game itself, and when you install the DLC, it blocks your game launcher and won't even play. I hate ecchi anime so much, but everyone wants me to watch them because they're "ecchi" with boobs and stuff (Not sure if I am allowed to swear.) I REALLY hate waiting 4 months for lines from people, who are deemed irreplaceable.

01-31-2015, 03:02 PM
I'm auditioning for a musical today, but I've the worst sore throat I've had in my entire life, and my two audition songs have really long holds.
I know exactly how I got it too. And I'm totally fucking cheesed off.
01-31-2015, 05:30 PM
I hate when Im at work and all I wanna do is work in projects and be creative. But when i get home I'm too tired to be creative so i end up just being lethargic.

[Image: nn870k.gif]
Get at me on Skype: Bohemian.bear
[+] 2 users Like Bohbear's post
01-31-2015, 05:58 PM
When I have problems with editing, and Google doesn't have the answer immediately.

EARL of BASSINGTON
Vidyas and Other Nonsense

HA x HA #4 (Hunter x Hunter Parody Series)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9vOUsaA_kM
2015 Demo Reel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFFznIGTSEU
[+] 2 users Like Earl of Bassington's post
01-31-2015, 06:14 PM
I lose a lot of sleep over Internet arguments, taking them way too personally. I can turn off the computer, but I can't turn off the cogs in my brain.

You are what you put your time into.

My Series: https://www.youtube.com/user/Abridgelion

E-mail: anaxofrhodes@gmail.com (or Abridgelion@gmail.com )
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AnaxofRhodes/

Spoiler(Show)
[Image: 252ce5d1fb2620570990fc35cff72412.jpg]
02-01-2015, 12:08 AM
I'm writing a musical about Fight Club and the song I'm currently composing just feels terrible and without direction.

[Image: 064oLU8.gif][Image: ZvCxvJM.gif]
Find this shit on YouTube: Exactly what it says on the tin (Cornstomper).
Check out my comedy band!
02-01-2015, 12:57 PM
When I'm in the mood to script, I'm in the editing stage.

When I'm in the mood to voiceact, I'm in the scripting stage.

When I'm in the mood to edit, I don't have the voices.

I have just added to your conversation.
[Image: ajdodwp.gif]

[+] 2 users Like TheAwesomeDarkNinja's post
02-01-2015, 07:11 PM
As a jack of all trades, I have a crap ton of interests but only the time to really improve at one, and I can't choose.

I constantly have ideas for stories, art, videos, and so on but after planning and organizing everything I lack the motivation to actually do the work. In short, I find my lack of drive frustrating.

I absolutely hate having to watch people waste their potential, unable to stop them.

Thanks to this powerful flash, the Hi 8 can now capture a shadow in the distance. The stills, however, are even more clear, revealing that the shadow is really the blur of a man.
-Mark Z. Danielewski - House of Leaves
[+] 1 user Likes DelfTheFish's post
02-01-2015, 07:43 PM
My pants ripped.

[Image: 064oLU8.gif][Image: ZvCxvJM.gif]
Find this shit on YouTube: Exactly what it says on the tin (Cornstomper).
Check out my comedy band!
02-01-2015, 10:41 PM
(02-01-2015 12:57 PM)TheAwesomeDarkNinja Wrote:  When I'm in the mood to script, I'm in the editing stage.

When I'm in the mood to voiceact, I'm in the scripting stage.

When I'm in the mood to edit, I don't have the voices.

When you're in the mood to script, you should always be in the scripting stage. Period. Editing can be put off for a bit because it's mostly mechanical: "move clip here and sync shot here." Voice acting can be put into good use while writing or editing. Talking is voice acting. But when you have the inspiration to write something good, seize it. If you put that off you will have a hard time getting it again. I have a wordpad file filled with nothing but one-off lines I came up with while waiting on lines or what have you. The timing is never right for a writer, so never miss an opportunity.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."
[+] 4 users Like Truthordeal's post
02-02-2015, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2015 04:33 AM by spritestuff.)
I didn't get directly into the Uni course I wanted, so I may have to go through a pathway just to get a degree, and that's gonna add another two years onto the clock.

(02-01-2015 10:41 PM)Truthordeal Wrote:  I have a wordpad file filled with nothing but one-off lines I came up with while waiting on lines or what have you.

My most recent addition to my one of that is reffering to blood as "Artery juice"
02-03-2015, 01:47 PM
(01-31-2015 05:30 PM)Bohbear Wrote:  I hate when Im at work and all I wanna do is work in projects and be creative. But when i get home I'm too tired to be creative so i end up just being lethargic.

I am the same way, it can be really frustrating especially if I'm working on a large project such as a parody video or series.
02-04-2015, 12:56 AM
(02-01-2015 10:41 PM)Truthordeal Wrote:  When you're in the mood to script, you should always be in the scripting stage. Period.

I am aware of these opportunities when they show up.

I have a same-ish notepad file on my own computer that I can always put stuff on when I'm on a groove with improv or something.

It was a joke.

I joked.

I script whenever I get the chance. I'm not that stupid that I won't write down a decent idea when I think it.

Usually I wouldn't reply like this but THIS IS THE FRUSTRATION THREAD SO IT'S A GOOD OF A TIME AS ANY~.

I have just added to your conversation.
[Image: ajdodwp.gif]

02-04-2015, 10:00 PM
Tourism.

You are what you put your time into.

My Series: https://www.youtube.com/user/Abridgelion

E-mail: anaxofrhodes@gmail.com (or Abridgelion@gmail.com )
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AnaxofRhodes/

Spoiler(Show)
[Image: 252ce5d1fb2620570990fc35cff72412.jpg]
02-04-2015, 11:32 PM
I had an argument with my dad over why not liking bike riding is not the same as hating the entire Indian race.
02-05-2015, 08:38 PM
When you don't have enough footage for the scene you wanna do an no other footage works just well enough. Headbang

[Image: nn870k.gif]
Get at me on Skype: Bohemian.bear
02-05-2015, 08:45 PM
(02-04-2015 11:32 PM)spritestuff Wrote:  I had an argument with my dad over why not liking bike riding is not the same as hating the entire Indian race.

You can't just leave that and not explain the logic behind it.

02-05-2015, 09:44 PM
Eh, It's a little personal to go into actual details, so I'll let everyone come up with their own versions, and accept as cannon the funniest one.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)