New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCHOOL DAYS ABRIDGED - THE ONE SHOT
02-22-2015, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2015 04:18 PM by ProfKranc.)
Tongue SCHOOL DAYS ABRIDGED - THE ONE SHOT
Want a barrel of laughs to bring a smile to your face?

Watch School Days Abrdiged! - The One Shot! Big Grin

Hope you enjoy if you take the time to watch it Big Grin

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: SCHOOL DAYS ABRIDGED - THE ONE SHOT
I like how you didn't spoil, like, anything regarding the canon plot. Lol.
Spoiler(Show)
that means a Part 2, right?

Has its good moments. Has its bad ones. More good than bad. Thumbs up.

You are what you put your time into.

My Series: https://www.youtube.com/user/Abridgelion

E-mail: anaxofrhodes@gmail.com (or Abridgelion@gmail.com )
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AnaxofRhodes/

Spoiler(Show)
[Image: 252ce5d1fb2620570990fc35cff72412.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Anax's post
02-22-2015, 07:56 PM
I don't wanna go into this with too much detail because it would be pointless.

This was a fun video. It actually felt as if you planned out how the whole parody would revolve around and you focused on jokes w/o them being over the top and too loud. However, I can't say that I laughed while watching the video, which is your main objective. If there's something I'd like you to consider, it would be the inessential explosions. They were once funny when not a lot of Parody Artists knew how to do it, but now it is far to easy to add it in. Though there are certain ways people have used it to make it funny. In addition to that, which is totally not you're fault, N0sSyndrome needs to learn how to tone down his EQ & Compression. It's at the point where his quality is more noticeable than all the VA's microphone.

Other than that, this was rather decent. As long as you continue producing content as well as watch stuff that influences your comedy style, you'll definitely get better!
[+] 1 user Likes CrasherSurge's post
02-23-2015, 11:01 AM
(02-22-2015 07:56 PM)CrasherSurge Wrote:  N0sSyndrome needs to learn how to tone down his EQ & Compression. It's at the point where his quality is more noticeable than all the VA's microphone.

Hey there, feel free to send me more details about this in a PM, I barely use any EQ and Compression for anything I do and send in. If you have any tricks, I'd be happy to find out about them Smile

Find me on Twitter
Find me on Youtube
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes N0sSyndrome's post
04-06-2015, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 03:59 PM by ProfKranc.)
(02-22-2015 05:45 PM)Anax Wrote:  I like how you didn't spoil, like, anything regarding the canon plot. Lol.
Spoiler(Show)
that means a Part 2, right?

Has its good moments. Has its bad ones. More good than bad. Thumbs up.

It seems to be getting more and more popular, so I was thinking of doing another one Smile

And yes, I did think it out to revolve around a somehow similar parody plot rather than the actual plot. I'm glad you noticed!
Thank you for the positive feedback Big Grin

(02-22-2015 07:56 PM)CrasherSurge Wrote:  I don't wanna go into this with too much detail because it would be pointless.

This was a fun video. It actually felt as if you planned out how the whole parody would revolve around and you focused on jokes w/o them being over the top and too loud. However, I can't say that I laughed while watching the video, which is your main objective. If there's something I'd like you to consider, it would be the inessential explosions. They were once funny when not a lot of Parody Artists knew how to do it, but now it is far to easy to add it in. Though there are certain ways people have used it to make it funny. In addition to that, which is totally not you're fault, N0sSyndrome needs to learn how to tone down his EQ & Compression. It's at the point where his quality is more noticeable than all the VA's microphone.

Other than that, this was rather decent. As long as you continue producing content as well as watch stuff that influences your comedy style, you'll definitely get better!

That's exactly what I did, I've been slowly moving away from just jokes in a continuos style and actually trying to make them help progress the plot Smile

And yeah you are absolutely right, explosions aren't that funny anymore XD

Thank you for your feedback. I really do appreciate it! All I want to do is improve! Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)