New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Code Geass: Abridging the Rebellion
02-24-2015, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2015 08:13 AM by Copley.)
Code Geass: Abridging the Rebellion
After what seems like forever, episode 1 of Code Geass: Abridging the Rebellion is out! Please, please, PLEASE critique the shit out of this stuff. Positives are always nice, but please let us know what you think could be improved.

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

YouTube: House at a Party
[Image: 1EtyqgH]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Copley's post
02-24-2015, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2015 02:30 PM by Bohbear.)
RE: Code Geass: Abridging the Rebellion
Aside from some pretty awkward line delivery it was alright, I feel like the voice actor for Kallen was the weakest of the bunch, most of her lines sounded the same if you blended them all together, like some lines where I would've called for Annoyance it was delivered straight and deadpan. S'NO GOOD COPLEY!

The lipflaps also took me out of it

"Starfox-ing" (which I am now calling lipflaps that just move no matter what the person is saying) -

[Image: Foxhead.gif]

That's bad, stop that. S'NO GOOD COPLEY!

Also while I admire your taste in music, in some cases it really helped, in other cases no so much, I feel like in an action scene there should be music throughout, changing tracks abruptly from a quiet David Bowie tune to something orchestrated can take you out of the scene almost as quickly as "Starfox-ing" - that's just my opinnion though. S'ALRIGHT COPLEY!

[Image: nn870k.gif]
Get at me on Skype: Bohemian.bear
Find all posts by this user
12-30-2015, 08:13 AM
RE: Code Geass: Abridging the Rebellion

EPISODE 2

YouTube: House at a Party
[Image: 1EtyqgH]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)