New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OPEN] Editor Needed For Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged
07-28-2015, 05:19 AM
Editor Needed For Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged
1. I am looking for a head editor for my abridged series. The Yu Yu Hakushow Lines are recorded for episode 1 already and script for episode 2 is done My old editor had some issues and I'm assuming is not part of the project.
2. I would like you to have a high end editing program such assony vegas or adobe premier including photoshop or something similar. We can talk about the details in the comments, email, or private message.
3. I expect you to be well invested in the project. You are going to be the head editor so you will be collaborating with me at least once a week. You don't have to write if you don't want to but you're more than welcome to. Also you could be given a part in the series.
4. The deadline is October 3 Auditions are open until i find what i am looking for.
5. I would like to know what programs you work with, what your experience is with abridging, and what series you have edited if any.
6. You can either submit the information in the comments section, private message, or email them to agoofymickey@gmail.com 7. Here is the link to our possible opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6Zn_x...cslist_api
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)