New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for an editor, and fem. VA for Little Witch Academia Abridged!!! Please help!
09-27-2017, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2017 05:31 PM by TheCynicalOtaku.)
Looking for an editor, and fem. VA for Little Witch Academia Abridged!!! Please help!
I'm just going to be straight up with you; I'm broke. I have no source of income of any kind. I'm trying to get a job so I can pay people, but nobody ever calls back or emails me when I apply. I'm writing an Abridged version of Little Witch Academia (auditions can be found here: https://www.castingcall.club/projects/li...dge-ademia) and I'm looking for someone who can help me by doing the editing (lip flaps, sound, all that stuff). I'm working really hard on this (as much as I can, at least) but I can really only direct the VAs and write the script, and somebody with at least decent editing skills would be a HUGE help.

Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2017, 07:45 AM
RE: Looking for an editor, and fem. VA for Little Witch Academia Abridged!!! Please help!
hey if you still need an editor I am willing to give it a shot.
10-28-2017, 06:42 PM
RE: Looking for an editor, and fem. VA for Little Witch Academia Abridged!!! Please help!
Hey,
I'm seeking editing jobs for people and i would love to help you out i have had about 1 year of experience editing abridged and can give an example if necessary i am not female but im willing to debate on that. I dont require payment just me being credited as editor.
Hope i hear from you.
-Jack

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)