New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OPEN] Another SAO Abridged Audition - HELP WANTED!
10-24-2017, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 07:02 PM by Mekka.)
Another SAO Abridged Audition - HELP WANTED!
I need some voice actors who can play Kirito, Klein, Agil, Kuradeel, Heathcliff/Kayaba, and Asuna. This is just for Episode 1, which covers ALL of the Aincrad Arc, including the ending and the raid on Laughing Coffin from season 2, in one video. Anyone else who wants to join can either wait until the thread for Episode 2 (the entire Fairy Dance Arc in one video) or play some additional roles in this first part like Kibaou or Sachi. Don't worry about writing and editing. All you need to do is message me for a solution on how I'll get the audio files of you recording your lines once I write them down on the script, and then the rest of the process will be taken care of by me. Thanks, and I hope I can make it work this time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2017, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 07:01 PM by Mekka.)
RE: Another SAO Abridged Audition - HELP WANTED!
UPDATE: For Kirito's voice, I'd prefer someone who sounds like Lelouch Vi Britannia (NOTE: I changed my mind about the "non-binary" Kirito thing. If you don't know who that is, just watch Code Geass Episode 1 English Dub. Trust me, it's amazing, the whole show is, but anyway...), but if not, I need someone who can do a good edgy teenage boy's voice.

And seeing how I posted what I needed for Kirito, I guess I'll post what I need for some of the other characters.

For Klein: A confident sounding 24 year old guy who loves video games, and is looking for a girlfriend, but still takes things seriously when he needs to.

For Agil: A deep pitched black guy who loves money and basically anything of high value and quality, but he's still a good hearted person not so deep inside.

For Kuradeel: A creepy guy in his mid 20's, who's way overprotective of Asuna, has a nasty prejudice towards beta testers, and is a murderous psychopath.

For Asuna: A hot girl, who's second in command of the top ranked guild in all of Aincrad, and she's super mean, clingy and annoying, and thinks that she can handle herself when in reality she's this anime's Princess Peach.

For Heathcliff: A man who shows little to no emotion, leads the top ranked guild, and he's famously strong among players of SAO because APPARENTLY he's invincible...(coughing) Not cheating, and he's DEFINITELY not the villain, Akihiko Kayaba, but anyway.

Since you've all probably seen SAO at this point, you could've guessed what I need for these voice roles, including the additional roles of which I need not list. I look forward to when this project becomes VIRTUALLY a reality, HA HA! That's corny, but yeah. I've gotten no replies so far, but I'll just have to give it more time, because as we all know, "anything worth having, is worth the wait."
10-28-2017, 05:47 PM
Are there editor jobs available?
[+] 1 user Likes Liquity's post
10-29-2017, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2017 10:34 AM by Mekka.)
Sure, why not? I myself am not the greatest editor, so we could use someone with better talents in that area.
10-30-2017, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2017 07:08 PM by Liquity.)
Awesome I have plenty of experience for editing abridged i have an example if wanted! just email me and we can go over details
11-04-2017, 03:59 PM
Hey, man. I tried to email you, but since I'm not as used to having my own forum, I don't know if you've even received my messages, but anyway. I was just wondering if you know of some other way we can communicate and discuss matters regarding this project and if you know anyone else who may be able to help with voice acting. Okay, see ya, dude.
11-05-2017, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2017 12:50 PM by Liquity.)
Hey,Thank you for replying to me we can talk over twitter my @ is ARTICDIAMON10 Username liquity....
-Thanks!

also my email is tokyoghoulabridged@gmail.com just compose an email and send it making sure you emphasise that its you.
11-09-2017, 05:56 PM
I Have a British accent I have good equipment and i have my own youtube channel (RogueTeacake), I've seen all of Sword art online also, would love to help .
[+] 1 user Likes RogueTeacake's post
11-09-2017, 07:00 PM
Cool! Who would you like to play?
11-10-2017, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2017 11:12 AM by RogueTeacake.)
(11-09-2017 07:00 PM)Mekka Wrote:  Cool! Who would you like to play?

Klein I think would be pretty fitting. around the same age and same interest's, English accent Klein, Yeah sounds good.

I Have done a quick recording for Klein how do you want me to send it.
[+] 1 user Likes RogueTeacake's post
11-10-2017, 10:57 PM
Email link, that should be enough. But thanks, pal! This means so much to me.
11-14-2017, 09:04 PM
was wondering what lines do i have too say for the part of heathcliff
11-18-2017, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2017 07:06 PM by Mekka.)
Anything you want, as long as it sounds like a serious man on a mission in his early 20's, that should be what Heathcliff sounds like.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)