New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abridged Quickie #2: A Food Wars! Thanksgiving
10-09-2015, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2015 12:16 PM by jeshnyx.)
Abridged Quickie #2: A Food Wars! Thanksgiving

I present to everyone the debut video of my Abridged Quickie series! These videos will be of whatever anime series I wish to tackle, and they'll be short of course as they'll be easier to make that way.

In this first video, we join the main cast of Persona 4 and... things take a royally interesting turn you may say.

If you want to view paradise, get off the computer and go outside.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Abridged Quickie #1: The King of Persona 4

Season's greetings and a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Let's celebrate this food-centered holiday with a food-centered anime parody! (Warning: your reactions to eating amazing food will differ)

11-22-2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Abridged Quickie #2: A Food Wars! Thanksgiving
The opening was a little slow, but once it found the running gag it really hit its stride. Great music selection XD.

I think the YouTube comments joke at the end was a little weak, but overall I thought it was a decent video. I got a chuckle out of it. The only thing I'd advise in the future is to trim your opening for the purpose of these quickies - you don't need much exposition to find out that oh, btw, the food makes people orgasm. Keep it up!

Heart ~ I'LL PLAY MYSELF OUT ~ Heart
[Image: Xul_Se.gif]

Editor, Writer, VA
Darker than Black - Hyperabridged
My VA Channel (Sokka Shorts/RANGER DOOWOP)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-23-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: Abridged Quickie #2: A Food Wars! Thanksgiving
(11-22-2015 01:19 PM)eagle8burger Wrote:  The opening was a little slow, but once it found the running gag it really hit its stride. Great music selection XD.

I think the YouTube comments joke at the end was a little weak, but overall I thought it was a decent video. I got a chuckle out of it. The only thing I'd advise in the future is to trim your opening for the purpose of these quickies - you don't need much exposition to find out that oh, btw, the food makes people orgasm. Keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback! I had fun making this one and glad to see it's doing well so far at least Smile I will keep what you have said in mind while I am still trying to craft out a certain style for the show. I have great ideas for how it should be like, but still trying to find a perfect footing for it right now. I do see what you mean about just cutting the crap and go straight for the meat of the video. Will try for something like that next time!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)