New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OPEN] LOOKING FOR A NEW EDITOR!!
11-14-2015, 08:36 PM
Tongue LOOKING FOR A NEW EDITOR!!
Hey guys! So over the past couple of months we have been trying to get out channel of the ground we did release a pilot but my GOD it was terrible and now we want to go full force with it. Only problem is....our old editor got fired...not to go into huge details but believe me it was for some very good reasons.
What we need from our editor would be
1. A flexible work schedule and or personal schedule to talk to the group and work on our project while also talking about plans for future episode and such.
2. Have at least a good understanding of editing and or has done editing before.
3. Must be able to work with others in case some conflicting opinions arise. (It happens to all of us don't worry)

If you meet these requirements please drop me a line at this email (ajjoestar@gmail.com)
In the email please include your skype name and also the editing software you are using! As well as a quick demonstration of your work since some work better than others.

I hope to hear back from you guys since I've seen the work some of you have done and it is fantastic!

[Image: latest?cb=20120201173043] Psychotic Grin

We're funny...I think.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)