New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
having trouble with copyright
12-03-2015, 06:04 AM
having trouble with copyright
well. after a few months of some bs. I was finally able to finish the first episode of my abridged series. only problem is the episode did not even last a day ... I filed a dispute and got it back. but it was removed again. now i have a strike on my channel and no episode one Sad can anyone help me out. This is my first abridged series where I actually had a cast of people (who I respect dearly) it would be a shame to just give up ...

also I should probably state that the video was removed because of a video clip around the 11 minute mark. I'd hate to zoom in on the video. or flip it, or dare I say ... have a background. that just looks sooo unprofessional. also I'm doing a abridged series for naruto shippuden (yes another one...)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2015, 06:16 AM
RE: having trouble with copyright
Just file another dispute. if it's a autobot strike it'll come right back up, if it's a human it'll go right back up, because they are breaking the law and not you. You're covered under fair use. I'd make sure you didn't put any adds on them though, just to be safe.

Go see Age of Inside Out.
12-03-2015, 07:01 AM
when you say "file another dispute" do you mean counter claim? that's the only option I have. at least I belive so
12-03-2015, 07:54 AM
Yeah, counter-claim it.

YouTube: House at a Party
[Image: 1EtyqgH]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)