New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being the worst possible kind of person.
12-04-2015, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 05:21 AM by spritestuff.)
Being the worst possible kind of person.
Most people here on the forums understand what it's like to have a problem with your computer. you're just tech savvy enough that you can figure out that google will help you out more than your I.T buddy "Steve"

So you google your issue, and you open a bunch of tabs, because surely one of them has the right answer yeah?

And now your on some tech forums. real computer nerds who know what they're talking about. Oh look! A new thread, and it's describing the same problem as you.

you check the first reply.

"I have that exact same problem"

your eyes widen, but you continue to read.

"me too lol"

You're starting to get confused now, what are they doing?

"Man! this has been bugging me, I hope someone has the fix!"

And it goes on like that. on and on, until you can take no more. you scream and break your keyboard, the keys shattering beneath the palm of your rage. You're calling old primary school principle now, cursing him for not preparing you for this kind of world. his wife gets on the other phone line and you call her a cunt. she can't fix your problems either. He hangs up on you and you go back to scrolling the webpage.

Finally there it is... It's hidden between 17 people who have the same problem as you... but it's there.... it's there... Your problem is finally fixed. but your eyes glaze back over the 23 other people... who... I don't even know... have nothing but rage and spite for strangers...Evil, that the 911 jihadist are embarrassed and shamed they were unable to harness. your computer is fixed, but your soul is shattered.

TllR
If you post "I have the same problem" on a thread asking for repairs or maintenance

FUCK YOU with the business end of a cactus.

I'M MAD BRO.

Go see Age of Inside Out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like spritestuff's post
12-23-2015, 11:38 PM
RE: Being the worst possible kind of person.
I had that same problem happen to me back in August/September

[Image: 7v3W4zL.gif]

Projects:
- EAGLE 03: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Recording
- MajiKoi Abridged Episode 5: - - - Scripting Indefinitely
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)