New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[OPEN] Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka/Is this a zombie? Abridged Auditions [Writers Needed as well}
02-07-2016, 11:05 PM
Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka/Is this a zombie? Abridged Auditions [Writers Needed as well}
Hello!

I've decided to do an abridged series of Kore Wa zombie Desu or Is this a zombie... Yea I wasn't sure if people knew by its English or Japanese name better so I put both. Kore wa Zombie Desu has a Giant amount of female characters and since women are the rarest thing in the abridging community we will have a majority of girls being played by guys. Honestly I think that guys playing girl parts ad to comedy usually but anyways I'll have a list below of characters, their sex and such also I don't mind that much as to whether you've seen this show, If you haven't ill just briefly explain. If you want to be a writer just message my Skype.

To audition message me at skype: Psyfarkledon
I'll either have you send me a recording of a line or just call you, I have no microphone for my computer so I will have to do a call through my phone

Characters:

Ayumu Aikawa
Male
He's a main character and will have quite a few lines per episode

Eucliwood Hellscythe (Fantasy)
Female
Eucliwood Hellscythe Is a very quiet character and only speaks in Ayumu's fantasies so If you have a sensual voice thats great, this role will have a few lines per episode but not many

Haruna
Female
Basically a loli and will have alot of line as she is a main character

Seraphim
Female
A vampire ninja who has a major role and alot of lines

Mael Strom
Female
She doesn't show up in every episode but when she does she has as many lines as a normal main character would

Sera
Female
She's the same as Mael strom so she isn't in every episode

Chris
Female
Although Chris doesn't sound very feminine Chris is infact a girl http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/vill...0731061502 Don't believe me?

Tulio Orito
Male
He's a minor character and is in every episode but won't have very many lines

There are a bunch of other female roles who have like 2 or 3 lines in every other episode who are all females so if you wanna just be a minor character or characters thats fine, A male VA is fine to do a female character.

Thanks for reading and considering!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Psyfarkledon's post
02-08-2016, 12:41 AM
RE: Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka/Is this a zombie? Abridged Auditions [Writers Needed as well}
[MOD] You must have an audition deadline.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka/Is this a zombie? Abridged Auditions [Writers Needed as well}
Messaged you on skype Smile
12-14-2016, 11:00 PM
Im down if your still working on the project
01-01-2017, 08:52 PM
I'll message you on Skype

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)