New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
List of Known Bugs
09-01-2011, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 08:24 PM by Airrest.)
Bug List of Known Bugs
Here's where we'll keep track of the list of known bugs on the forums. If you notice a bug (something not working correctly), please report it here and we'll add it to the list to be worked on. Please list a detailed description of your bug, Operating System, browser, time, and date when submitting a bug report.

Broken Features:
  • No "Like" button in mobile theme.

Fixed:
  • "Like" button not working properly.
  • Facebook Like Box Newsfeed does not show up under "News" section.
    Status: Fixed. Adblock Plus disabled the old newsfeed. (2011/09/01)
  • Missing reply, delete, etc. icon images for some users (All browsers).
    Status: Fixed. Missing images for all languages except American English. (2011/09/02)
  • Avatar does not resize correctly in the "welcome back" section at the top of each page (All browsers).
    Status: Fixed. Had to edit template code. Thanks to Mantis at OutlawStar.co.uk. (2011/09/02)
  • "Mark All Forums as Read" function not working (All browsers).
    Status: Fixed. Template changes with the latest myBB update caused the issue. Reverted templates to original. (2012/01/26)
  • Text editor not working properly when trying to insert photos, links, etc. in Firefox 16.
    Status: Fixed. Updated editor.js and "codebuttons" template. (2012/10/28)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2011, 01:06 PM
RE: List of Known Bugs
The facebook box is showing up for me in chrome.

Thanks for all the good times.
[Image: e8809baecb.png]
09-01-2011, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 01:40 PM by DrMircow.)
I get these missing icons when I use Chrome or Firefox. However, it works fine with the latest version of Internet Explorer.

[Image: 387215577.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCK...M%2BAa0%3D]

[Image: petewave.gif]
09-01-2011, 02:02 PM
I'm starting to get those too.

09-01-2011, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 03:47 PM by Airrest.)
(09-01-2011 01:31 PM)DrMircow Wrote:  I get these missing icons when I use Chrome or Firefox. However, it works fine with the latest version of Internet Explorer.

[Image: 387215577.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCK...M%2BAa0%3D]

They don't show in any browser. The reason they're still showing in your IE is more than likely because they're still in its Temporary Internet Files from some point. Where is this image supposed to show or do you know what it is?
09-01-2011, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 03:58 PM by DrMircow.)
They are basically the action buttons (ie. Reply, Edit, etc.). The only one which works fine is the Like button, as in it shows the icon for it. I hope that's what you mean.

09-01-2011, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 04:22 PM by Airrest.)
(09-01-2011 03:57 PM)DrMircow Wrote:  They are basically the action buttons (ie. Reply, Edit, etc.). The only one which works fine is the Like button, as in it shows the icon for it. I hope that's what you mean.

Oh, really? Let me recheck into that.

Edit:
I am not having this issue. You're saying it's the reply, edit, edit button for posts? If you could take a screenshot and email it to admin@abridgedforums.com, I'd like to see.
09-01-2011, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 07:01 PM by Airrest.)
Is anyone else having this problem? Here's the pic that was sent to me. I have no such issue. I want to know if anyone else has the same issue. If so, something's wrong with the postbit template.

[Image: UxW6G.png]
09-02-2011, 11:48 AM
I'm using chrome, and all of the images are showing up fine for me.

09-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Ok, I'm using chrome and I'm no longer getting those. Strange O_o

09-02-2011, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2011 02:26 PM by Airrest.)
(09-02-2011 01:10 PM)mattroks101 Wrote:  Ok, I'm using chrome and I'm no longer getting those. Strange O_o

You're saying you don't see the images either?

Edit: I've replaced/overwritten the images on the server in an attempt to fix it.
09-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Nope, the fix didn't work. This time I erased the whole cache in Chrome but that didn't work either. Maybe it's because I'm using the beta version...

09-02-2011, 04:44 PM
(09-02-2011 02:14 PM)Airrest Wrote:  You're saying you don't see the images either?

Edit: I've replaced/overwritten the images on the server in an attempt to fix it.

I'm getting them now Big Grin

09-02-2011, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2011 05:25 PM by Airrest.)
(09-02-2011 02:50 PM)DrMircow Wrote:  Nope, the fix didn't work. This time I erased the whole cache in Chrome but that didn't work either. Maybe it's because I'm using the beta version...

Could be, but I'm using beta as well. I've tested it on multiple computers, multiple OSes, and multiple browsers. They seem to load every time on my end. And mattroks is getting them now as well. I'm tempted so say it's something on your end. I DO know that Chrome doesn't like to load things sometimes. It's very strange.

You said it was happening only in Chrome and Firefox but fine in IE? Is that still the case?

Edit: I tried a couple more things to try and make them work for you. Could you also give me the URL for one of the missing icons? You can do this by right clicking it in Chrome and clicking Copy Image URL and pasting it in this thread. That would help narrow things down as well. If the things I just did didn't work, I might have to try something a bit more drastic...
09-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Setsugami was having the same error, but with a link that lead to a 404 as described here:
http://www.abridgedforums.com/showthread.php?tid=196

I never got the URL from them, but it's not just DrMircow.

09-02-2011, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2011 07:11 PM by Airrest.)
I responded in that thread. I'm gonna mess with the template a little bit. Hopefully I don't ruin the whole site. Smile
Figured it out. The images are missing (for some reason) for any language other than English (American). Switch over to that temporarily while I get it fixed.
I believe the issue has been solved. Please refresh your pages and let me know if it's still not working.
09-03-2011, 05:32 AM
Works perfectly now. Thanks, Airrest! Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DrMircow's post
01-26-2012, 06:57 PM
It looks like the "Mark All Forums Read" option doesn't work. It just gives me an "authorization code mismatch"
01-26-2012, 07:45 PM
Could you include more information on the bug (browser, OS, etc)?

01-26-2012, 08:22 PM
Chrome, Windows 7
[Image: codemismatch.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)