New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Donation Page
09-02-2011, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2011 04:20 PM by Airrest.)
Information Donation Page
Hey, guys! We now have a donation page if you'd like to contribute to help keep the site running.

[Image: XWEix.png]

It's totally optional and there's absolutely no pressure at all to donate. It's possible that in the future, we may set up perks for donors, but we'll see how this works out for now (but if you have perk ideas, let them be heard in this thread as I'm not opposed to it).

Essentially, the site costs around $85 a year to keep going and of course PayPal takes a small percentage of each donation, so we'll likely need closer to $95 USD in donations to run the site for another year.

Basically what happens is: you guys donate to help keep the site running. Once we have ~$85 in donations (whatever the exact cost may be), I'll deposit the money and use that exact amount to renew the hosting for another year, and I'll always post proof of those transactions. Until we have the full amount required for another year of hosting, I will continue to pay out of pocket. 100% of your donations are used for maintaining the site and nothing else.

There is no minimum donation amount, so feel free to donate just a penny if you'd like, but we're recommending around $5 per person.

Thanks a ton for being part of these forums, guys. I can't express how happy I am that we have a thriving community of passionate people. We wouldn't be here without you. Awesome Face

P.S. You have to be logged in to make a donation.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2011, 04:44 PM
RE: Donation Page
I'll donate asap.

Thanks for all the good times.
[Image: e8809baecb.png]
09-02-2011, 04:48 PM
(09-02-2011 04:44 PM)mattroks101 Wrote:  I'll donate asap.

Every bit helps. Thanks a ton. Smile
09-03-2011, 05:33 AM
I shall donate.... Smile

...when I have my own money. Undecided

[Image: petewave.gif]
09-03-2011, 10:50 AM
lol omgz aiirest how dare u maek a donashun page to maek moniez off ta 'bridgedness.

[Image: DIkziCj.png?1]

Twitter: Truthordeal

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Truthordeal's post
09-03-2011, 08:21 PM
(09-03-2011 10:50 AM)Truthordeal Wrote:  lol omgz aiirest how dare u maek a donashun page to maek moniez off ta 'bridgedness.

OHTOTALLY. YOUCAUGHTME.
02-18-2012, 04:57 PM
I'll make a donation to you Airrest once I get paid.
Find all posts by this user
02-18-2012, 10:31 PM
(02-18-2012 04:57 PM)ZionProwlerKraze Wrote:  I'll make a donation to you Airrest once I get paid.

Sounds good. I'd be very grateful.
Since no one has made any donations yet since I put the page up, I might just use it immediately (instead of waiting until I have a year's worth, since that seems kind of silly at this point) if that's okay with you.
04-13-2012, 08:01 PM
Donated $5.

04-13-2012, 08:05 PM
(04-13-2012 08:01 PM)Rebbie Wrote:  Donated $5.

Awwwwww yeeeeaaaaaa.

With that, we should have our hosting paid for until July. Of course, as always, I'll post the transaction history in this thread when the monies come through and I make the payment to our host.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)