New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The World God Only Knows One-Shot
09-07-2011, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2012 11:08 PM by Airrest.)
The World God Only Knows One-Shot
I hope i am posting this in the right area O_O

I have recently released the intro for my upcoming one-shot abridged parody of "the world god only knows"

this one-shot has been scripted and is going to be relesed in about 4-5 days, i hope you take the time to watch the on-shot when it is out and i will keep you posted on when it is released. Also, after the one-shot is released i would like everyone to give me feedback, this will help me to decide whether to make it a series or not.
Thank you for taking the time to read this Psychotic Grin

p.s. I know the intro is bad but i can assure you that the script is better, please dont go by the crappy intro on the terms of deciding to watch the one-shot or not. I dont have much experience in making intros.

I've come to kick bubblegum and chew ass........wait something aint right
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2011, 01:16 PM
RE: The World God Only Knows One-Shot
You have to put this into the subform "Upcoming and Unfinished Series", Chris.

[Image: petewave.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes DrMircow's post
09-07-2011, 02:07 PM
I moved the thread to Upcoming and Unfinished Series.
In the future, if you guys see a thread out of place, please let a mod or admin know, else they might get missed.

09-07-2011, 02:14 PM
oops sorry, thanks for moving it codelackhayate i will remember in future

09-12-2011, 01:31 PM
the video has been canceled for now, maybe do it someother time, i am going to focus on getting a new microphone first so that it does not take so long to edit and the reason i am canceling this project is that i recorded almost all the lines with no "feeling" so i am going to script something else that might be a little easier Sad i am sorry if you were looking forward to this and i just ruined it Sad i apologize.

09-12-2011, 03:25 PM
It's alright, Chris. It's a shame that you won't be making it any time soon and the fact that you put effort in writing the script and stuff. But yeah, better have a good microphone because if you had a crappy one, all that effort that was put into the video could've been for nothing.

By the way, if you need any help from me, I'm willing to help. That's what friends are for.

[Image: petewave.gif]
09-12-2011, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2011 05:02 PM by mattroks101.)
(09-12-2011 01:31 PM)agunemon589 Wrote:  the video has been canceled for now, maybe do it someother time, i am going to focus on getting a new microphone first so that it does not take so long to edit and the reason i am canceling this project is that i recorded almost all the lines with no "feeling" so i am going to script something else that might be a little easier Sad i am sorry if you were looking forward to this and i just ruined it Sad i apologize.

Ah well, no prob man no prob. It's cool. Good luck with your next project.

Thanks for all the good times.
[Image: e8809baecb.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)