New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Top 3 #TIBA Entries and Why
07-05-2016, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2016 08:59 PM by Innagadadavida.)
Heart Your Top 3 #TIBA Entries and Why
Alright I've been pissing, moaning, and groaning at #TIBA. It's been a simultaneously thrilling and frustrating run for me and I'm sure you all feel about the same. My taste is obviously better than yours, even though I don't know you, so let me tell you why I like the #TIBA videos I like. Then you respond and do the same. But you better tell everyone WHY you like the video. Do not just post a list with no thoughts, because that is the reason forums die you shitheads. We all know you like your friends, so as long as you're going to post their videos you better fucking be able to articulate why it is good. Fuck you.

Breaking Bean by WalterMB

Why its good: It has a theme. Theme is one of those basic properties of writing that abridgers don't understand and best and at worst actively work against. The theme in the video is a challenge to the notion of good guys and bad guys. Even though the main character is obviously doing something bad, he justifies to himself in an ironic way. That is what we call a joke, people. Learn how to make them.

Discount Paranoia Agent by DeathlyMuffins

Why it's good: The writing in this video has flow. Flow is what happens when one character sounds like they are actually participating in the same conversation as another character. If you have a logical chain of events, it creates feeling that what is being said actually matters in some way. This encourages people to pay attention even if they don't think a joke is funny. But many of the jokes are funny. Pay attention to the dialog. It moves like: One, Two, Punchline. One, Two, Punchline. One, Two, Punchline. Also there is a good effort to bridge scenes together with a joke.

The Abridged Adventures of Lupin & Jigen by Chadvision

Why it's good: These are jokes. Oh my god! Fucking JOKES! I've waited so long to see jokes in #TIBA. And finally, a video with them in it. Language jokes, jokes about pop culture (not just a reference), and it actually pokes fun at the original material which is why this medium exists in the first place. That's something you should all get through your thick skull.

[Image: 7Qck4we.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Innagadadavida's post
07-05-2016, 03:48 PM
RE: Your Top 3 #TIBA Entries and Why
Something tells me, deep inside, that you haven't watched all of the hundreds of entrants before making this decision.

Editor for all of An Untitled Abridger.
Check out The Advent of Haruhi Suzumiya. The only abridged series that has ever been updated daily.
07-05-2016, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2016 09:50 PM by Earl of Bassington.)
Lists don't really matter when 'How I Caught Your Mother' is gonna win.

#1: How I Caught Your Mother by TheMidNightFrogs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8oWhFkv...nightFrogs

Every moment is a comedic moment, the pacing is fantastic, and the editing is top notch. Sorry dude, but your list choices don't even come close to this shit, and contrary to your belief; HE/SHE AINT MY FRIEND, but I sure as hell wanna suck his/her dick now.

But I agree wholeheartedly, I've been super disappointed in almost every TIBA entry. I was super hyped for a couple (mainly Critical), and was let down profusely.

#2: The Abridged Adventures of Lupin & Jigen by Chadvision

The delivery on this bad boy won it for me, that's mostly all I gotta add from what you've already stated.

#3: NOTHINGGGG

Again, I wasn't impressed at the entries -- there was only a couple I enjoyed, ie. these two. I'm not saying the other entries were BAD, a lot of them were fantastic, but I expected a lot more out of the names I DID know, and was sorely disappointed. These two broke the mold for me and actually garnered my attention and made me laugh more than a couple times.

EARL of BASSINGTON
Vidyas and Other Nonsense

HA x HA #4 (Hunter x Hunter Parody Series)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9vOUsaA_kM
2015 Demo Reel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFFznIGTSEU
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Earl of Bassington's post
07-05-2016, 07:37 PM
(07-05-2016 03:48 PM)ToNi Wrote:  Something tells me, deep inside, that you haven't watched all of the hundreds of entrants before making this decision.

Why would he waste his time on Steven Universe The Abridged Series when he could watch people who actually care about comedy.

[Image: nn870k.gif]
Get at me on Skype: Bohemian.bear
07-05-2016, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2016 09:11 PM by Innagadadavida.)
(07-05-2016 03:48 PM)ToNi Wrote:  Something tells me, deep inside, that you haven't watched all of the hundreds of entrants before making this decision.

Yeah you're right, I haven't watched them all. I did a search and after watching 10 shitty videos in a row I thought to myself, there has to be some way to communicate with others about which videos are worth a damn and which ones are not. Gee, maybe someone should make a thread about it.

[+] 2 users Like Innagadadavida's post
07-06-2016, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 01:26 AM by ToNi.)
(07-05-2016 09:01 PM)Innagadadavida Wrote:  there has to be some way to communicate with others about which videos are worth a damn and which ones are not.
I was just going to wait until TFS started posting their top 30. They have to watch at least the first 30 seconds of all of them, so they'll presumably get to the good ones that are buried.

I mean, if you want a topic about people who haven't seen more than 2% of the total entries making posts about which ones are worthwhile, then cool have your topic. I just think it's silly.

Incidentally, top 3 isn't enough for me. I loved more than 3 that I've seen thus far. But whatev.

Check out The Advent of Haruhi Suzumiya. The only abridged series that has ever been updated daily.
07-06-2016, 02:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 02:26 AM by ThornBrain.)
Here, I'll help detox this thread.
I also haven't seen all or even half of the entrants, but I've watched far more abridged videos in two days than I have in five years, so that's the best credit I can take. List could easily change as I'm surprisingly still searching out entrants. Really didn't expect that I would at any point ever.

#3 - "The Super Friends Abridged" by Dgrayman Abridged

This feels a lot like something from Adult Swim. There's a conversational humor and antagonism that everyone has towards each other that I enjoy, particularly Black Manta.

#2 - "Super Mario Bros 'The Condensed Milk Series'" by EoD('s team)

My friend Jacob put it best: "I'm supremely annoyed, but I'm still smiling." It's beyond loud and stupid, but it's almost my kind of loud and stupid. A good example of how getting the pace right and just enjoying yourself can make a 9+ minute psychotic relapse like this totally watchable. You can easily see where they cut out the characters from other clips so they could place them in a new context, and usually that's a seam you wouldn't want noticeable, but here it helps to show that there was a surprising amount of effort that went into something so fuckaround (and also with the animation quality of the Super Show, I'd be shocked if you could completely clean that footage and make it unnoticeable). Hell of a lot more effort than I've put into my own fuckaround videos.

#1 - "Panic! at the Hakusho!" by MrBuddyVA('s team)

Yeah, it's solidly written, edited, voice acted, etc. It's Kuwabara that makes this my favorite; he fucking kills me. He's the best kind of comedic idiot: off in his own world at everyone else's expense. The video as a whole has a pretty good grasp of the misdirection and unexpected humor that I like, including Keiko's scene which also gave me a good laugh. Really, I laughed pretty hard at least once with a few of the entries I watched, but none as hard and as repeatedly as this one.

Other solid entries include "Star Wrecked: The Fall of Cthulhu" by tomandre, "Sonic the Abridgehog - Part One" by TheRollinNolan and "Phoenix Wright - Parody at Law: The Trail of Gutzman" by ProfKranc.
Surprising number of western animation abridgings that were actually pulled off better than most of the anime ones. Go figure.

(07-05-2016 03:51 PM)Earl of Bassington Wrote:  and contrary to your belief; HE/SHE AINT MY FRIEND, but I sure as hell wanna suck his/her dick now.

You're gonna be disappointed for a number of reasons.
07-06-2016, 03:22 AM
Quote:I'm surprisingly still searching out entrants

I know at least one person is trying to make playlists for them.
I doubt they'll get them all, unless we assume every one who entered necessarily uploaded their entry to YouTube as well, but..

Heres 140. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...4XioHw93zP

07-06-2016, 04:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 04:55 AM by CrasherSurge.)
(07-06-2016 01:25 AM)ToNi Wrote:  I mean, if you want a topic about people who haven't seen more than 2% of the total entries making posts about which ones are worthwhile, then cool have your topic. I just think it's silly.

Incidentally, top 3 isn't enough for me. I loved more than 3 that I've seen thus far. But whatev.

Dude, are you serious? You act as though we have to watch every entry in order to pick out the favorites or the ones that stood out. I'm pretty sure you haven't watch 10-20% of all the Abridged Series that have been created but you still have your top picks. The purpose of the thread is share and recommend with persuasive reasoning.

If you have more than 3, who's stopping you? So long as you give explanations why you like the entries, there should be no issues.
[+] 1 user Likes CrasherSurge's post
07-06-2016, 08:12 AM
When I started this thread, I hoped we could generate discussion. But instead it's mostly someone named ToNi not being helpful or interesting.

[+] 3 users Like Innagadadavida's post
07-06-2016, 12:10 PM
So this Sunday, I watched over 100 of these videos because I had nothing better to do.

I'm going to preface this with this: I haven't seen all of the videos, the ones I did see are all I'm going to see, because let's be real, most of the videos in this contest are pure garbage.

THE VIDEOS I THINK ARE BEST

Discount Paranoia Agent by DeathlyMuffins

Goods: Like Inna said, this video has serious flow. It also helps that the writing takes a moment to really sink in. Unlike a lot of videos in this contest, I actually keep coming back to certain lines in this, and chuckle to myself when I think of them (particularly the incredibly vague "Creepy People v. Normies" joke or the jailing of a corpse.) This is hands down my favorite video.

Bads: There are jokes are quick to go over people's heads. The voice acting for Tina can be hard to understand.

My prediction: This is my favorite video of the whole contest, by a long shot, but I know I disagree with the TFS guys enough that I don't think this will win, although I do think this is a serious contender.

The Abridged Adventures of Lupin & Jigen by Chadvision

Goods: This video is damn funny. I laughed a lot, especially Jigen's "You should be hanging out with me" joke. The way I described it on Twitter was a "comedy fever dream" and I think that's the best way to put it, there are tons of jokes in this video, and they're mostly all pretty solid laughs. This was a very solid entry, and I really do want to see a part 2. This made me laugh a lot.

Bads: It's obvious this is an unfinished video. There's no two ways around it. I think that what I said about this being a comedy fever dream cuts both ways with it. I liked what I watched, but ended up a bit confused. There are also some weird voice acting moments, but I think that they add to the comedy to the video in a way. Having just the one voice actor for the whole video hurt it, but not enough to really detract from the incredibly solid jokes.

Prediction: This is another serious contender. I thought this was another great video. It's easier to get into, but the unfinished edges will be what keeps this from winning the whole thing.

ZETA by ThroneOfCipher

Goods: This is a singular set of jokes that I think work together really well, and unlike a lot of other parodies, I think this captures the melodrama of Zeta Gundam in a way that is funny and really paced well. It's not as polished in the writing of the other videos I've listed, but the voice acting really stands out, especially since it's all one guy. The jokes that do connect are spectacular.

Bads: There are a couple of editing goofs, and while I love the joke for using Seabook's mom from F-91, the source for that scene looks terrible. There are also a couple jokes that just don't really connect.

Prediction: I love this video, and if a video I like gets snubbed it'll be this one.

Death Note Abridged by Alecgator

Goods: Just kidding, this video is the one that will get completely lopped off. This video has a bunch of jokes that are silly, childish, but above all are shameless in their aim to get a laugh. Moments that make you roll your eyes and laugh while you watch it. There are two or three killer bits that really made me laugh harder than other, larger groups.

Bads: This video has terrible audio, has terrible visuals, is edited terribly, has very obvious flaws in every category. The video also loses steam half-way through.

Prediction: This video won't get mentioned at all, or if it does, it'll be REAL late on the top 30. It's like the garage punk band of contest videos, it's grimy and lacks all of the presentation, but it's still fun

Code Lyoko Abridged by B!NG STUDIO

Goods: Honestly this video isn't very good at all, but I laughed a bit at how mean the characters are in this, and honestly the little bits of banter were okay. All of the obviously scripted jokes are throwaways, and like nearly every video in this contest is a minute too long.

Bads: I kinda said what was bad above, it's stupid, but it's got it's moments.(read: more than one moment I laughed at)

Prediction: This isn't a great video, but it had more than a singular moment that I thought was funny.

WHO I THINK WILL WIN/PLACE

Star Wrecked: The Fall of Cthulu by tomandre

Opinion: This video is the one I would place my bets on winning. It's edited well, it's lacking in any real jokes, and mostly relies on the goofy images from the show rather than anything else. It has a weird Sealab 2021 vibe without any clever jokes, and even has a George Takei "Oh my" joke. I don't think it's a good video, but I DO think it's exactly what the judges will want to see. I think that the polish on the visual effects for this video is the only reason there's buzz around it.

How I Caught your Mother by The Midnight Frogs

Opinion:This video is my guess for one of the top 5. I don't think it's particularly a good video, but it has the single best joke of the contest and it does so right out of the gate. It's also clean, but ultimately a boring video after that first joke. If all of the writing were as clever as the first joke I'd say this would be my favorite video, but it seems like they blew their load on a single joke, and just went through the motions to just finish a video. It's too bad, because I laughed at that really hard and then the rest of the video is basically "abridging static". It's a damn shame.

Final Thoughts
Beyond that, I don't have a clue, especially for a Top 30. Most of the videos were complete garbage. I have to guess anything that is edited competently or doesn't sound like it was recorded through iPod Headphones is going to be in the top 30.

[Image: y014VWX.png]
07-06-2016, 12:23 PM
This is going to be my third time posting this goddamned thing because I keep hitting the backspace. I saved most of it last time, but shit.

So bear in mind for a second people that at least half but probably way more of these entries are done by first timers, then remember that you probably wouldn't want to watch your first video either. I've watched quite a few newbies from that playlist, but I very rarely got past 30 seconds, or even 10 seconds. I'm not going to watch all 130 just so I can throw more shade at people who just didn't get it right the first time.

That's TeamFourStar's job.

Anyway, I can't pick a top 3 of people I liked the most because I've seen quite a few that I liked for different reasons, and it'd be comparing apples to oranges.

I had a very funny write up that goes here about making a basketball team out of #TIBA entries, but AF's ability to accidentally go back a page and erase everything I had written fucked that up, so here's my fave five and you guys can pretend there's basketballs here:

1. Zeta by ThroneofCipher

The first half of this video is excellent. Great jokes, great cut-aways, great delivery, and the shit with Willy Wonka made me lose my shit. The ending is a bit weak, with a lot of dead space, but everything leading up to that and the end joke make up for it wholesale.

2. MEGAMAN GETS MURDERED by Prof Kranc

I'd probably give this one the gold medal for "most imaginative entry that didn't suck" with Hawk's NGE thing getting the silver. Lots of quick, funny dialog that doesn't just get wacky and loud for the sake of it. I love the mixture of old school western Megaman footage, with the new Phoenix Wright footage, with the game sprites. I know people have been doing Phoenix Wright videos like that since 2007, but it's still done really well here and I love it.

3. How I Caught Your Mother by TheMidnightFrogs

I'm predicting this one to win, but only if the judges are in the right mood. TheMidnightFrogs are the kings of absurdist humor, and sometimes if you've been burnt out by watching 130 videos of varying quality or just in a foul state of mind, absurdism can be more irritating than funny. Hopefully the judges are all happy though, because this video is a phenom of humor. Incredibly dense with jokes, and well put together ones at that. This is probably the best video I've seen TheMidnightFrogs make, and that is one hell of an accomplishment.

4. Abridged Eleven GO! by LeRoygendary

This one's going to be a tough sell, because it was the most amusing to me without being the funniest, but hear me out: It's hella consistent. Most of the entries in this contest ended up having a neat premise or a funny beginning that petered out halfway through. This one is just a straight line, it never falls off, and there's always something happening. Plus, the voices they use are goofy without being annoying.

5. Breaking Bean by WalterMB

Of all of the entries that made "pervert" or crude sexual innuendos in this contest, this is the only one that actually had a naked person in it, and he didn't go that route. It's also probably one of the most coherent videos put into this contest. It has a central theme/plot/string, and it sticks to it. No really "out of nowhere" shit happening, which is a good thing. This video also gets the gold medal for "Getting the most out of a limited number of shots."

These are all completely subjective favorites of mine, and while I think all five are good enough to at least place, I don't think any of them besides TheMidnightFrogs has a chance at the number one spot, so don't get upset if you're not on here.

Just throwing this out here for the hell of it: If TheMidnightFrogs don't win, I think Deathlymuffin's Discount Paranoia Agent or Romance of the Three Kingdoms by the Let's Dub people have a solid chance.

[Image: DIkziCj.png?1]

Twitter: Truthordeal

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."
07-06-2016, 03:35 PM
I just watched Breaking Bean, and that was better than my #4. That has a real shot to win it. It's well written, acted well, and the premise is super solid. The main issue it has is that watching the first 30 seconds, it's not really that funny, but the rest of the video is solid.

I still think Discount Paranoia Agent is my favorite so far, but Breaking Bean was a good one I missed.

07-06-2016, 05:59 PM

It's like watching The Venture Bros mixed with The Office. The characters all bounce off of each other "merh"
Okay, contrast with one another. And I like how they were all picking on Lex about his obsession with boy scout.

It's fuckin Fooly Cooly, how can I not include this bad boy? Shit right managed to make an already funny anime even funnier. Although the sexual references and inuendos ( can't spell, don't care ) were cliche when it pertains to tha cooly cooly, they managed to do it like a weasel and pop it up at the moments I least expected and made me laugh like shit. R.I.P Prince

This shit had me in tears with how it was all interviewy and shit. I especially loved the scene with Superboy and Canary and how it made you think one way but had a twist at the end. Batman and how he was talking pretty much sealed tha deal for me making this in my top 3. but I gotta 4th so fight me about it.

It was a smooth jazzed paced lil entry that I dig'd ya dig? The discussion of the money and what happened to where it all went wrong caught me into it and the mall scene was my favorite. His idiocy and slowness reminds me of those old mafia bosses henchmen in like bugs bunny or some shit like that.

I have more but these 4 really had me laughing the most so there's my take.

Stay safe and blessed out there my niggas.

Now get tha fuck out my face.

My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6dgZgo...ibTvLcmiVg
07-06-2016, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 06:05 PM by Yaro Shien.)
My favorite 3. Now here's the thing, I had extended my patience to about 1 minute. And honestly, there was about 2 videos I see above that made me laugh as an overall. Some were just blatant disappointments to me based off people that I found funny in previous videos. I would go into detail, But that's my deal. Now all three of these are all equally funny to me. I can't place in rank but in order as I remembered them.

1: Fakkumen by DEEsidia97

Honestly, I like the writing as its coherent and the editing is nice. The simple slice of life concept if thrown out to make some room for the funny stuff. I generally impressed by people who make fun of the porn industry, I mean, fuck man, I ride off the inertia of DanMachi because of how stupid Hestia is and how funny I can make it.

2: Samurai Champloo Abridged by daletfours

This to me is a fairly quirky video, I found it randomly when I was looking up entries. The writing is okay with the editing needing work, but it was okay. I haven't seen too many good Samurai Champloo, but this seems like a great start up project and its from someone that is getting a general grasp at editing. I would legitimately watch a second episode from this guy.

3: Past Journal by Cell Head

I like this because its funny. It makes fun of this whole competition in it of itself. I wouldn't say that this is over the top, but the voices were okay and the editing was to be expected. Its does it's job the way its to be expected, because its tells this over exaggerated initial feeling to the whole competition to begin with.

My Legend begins and ends with "Fuck You!"
Demo - Stuff I Was In - Main Channel - Fate Channel - New Website
07-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Here's my thoughts. I'm doing top 4 because there are 4 videos that I've seen (saw about 100 total) that I enjoyed and why I liked them:

NUMBER THE FOURTH:

Bias. Let me get that one out of the way, I'm biased. I think Inna's a cool guy and I like how he's a cool guy. Something I noticed with almost every TIBA entry is how META it is. While Inna can do it better than most, I was really burned out on it by the time I saw his dealy. While the "Actual Plot" popped up on screen, I was meh, but I really got a kick out of the let's play stuff. He made his own plot out of it and also acted as a commentary on Youtubers. I think that's where the strength of the video was. Idunno.
________________________________________________________________________________​____________________________

NUMBER THE THRID:

Bias, again. I'm biased towards Chad. He's cool and he has beautiful hair. Mr. Xero put it best by calling it a comedy fever dream. The expressions are weird, the delivery as not what I'd expect, and the pacing of it made it feel like it made sense, but then i wake up and realize I have no idea what they meant. This is all to the video's benefit, as it made it very goofy. Chad is lazy though. Ha. Idunno.
________________________________________________________________________________​____________________________

NUMBER THE SECOND:

I'm surprised I liked this, to be honest. I'd grown tired of Midnight Frog's' Sergeant Frong because of all it's weird in-jokes and odd changeups in plot, but this video was not only coherent, it was downright fun. It made goofy dialogue, odd characters, and unnecessary visual affects. But where others always tend to fail at this, they did it just right. Thanks for the good watch. Idunno.

NUMBER THE FIRST:

Bias. Yes, bias. Throne of Cipher is cool. I think this is his most coherent work, and his best acting (as far as voice differentiation goes) to date. A lot of times, a video of his is slowed down by a joke that takes 2 steps of thought further than what the setup gives you. In this one, all of his jokes were clean cut and made a lot of sense. Aside from that, they were genuinely funny. Great delivery and all that. Sure, it was slow in the middle, but you know what they say, start strong to hook'em, then finish with a bang. And he did that. Idunno

Trained at the top of Mt Abrudged for 3 years; I'm back and more powerful than ever!
07-07-2016, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2016 06:38 PM by LightningCrabz.)
I've watched most of the videos posted here, and this is my top 3.

#3 - Friendship Force: Evangelion Abridged (Hawk & co.)

This is the main reason I'm making this post. Hawk's video is still a solid third place for me.

The theme behind the video is wonderful, and it carries the episode well. The african-american joke got a huge laugh out of me, and overall I thought everyone gave a pretty good performance. There's maybe a couple jokes in the middle that could've been tightened up or cut out, but otherwise I thought it was good.

#2 - Breaking Bean (WalterMB)

Good theme, good writing. It doesn't last too long or too short, it just plays its hand well and wraps it up. I wasn't laughing my ass off from the jokes, but I was grinning the whole time and thinking "damn, this is good..." I'd like to give criticism as well, but all I can come up with is I wish the voice for the main character was a little different. The performance was great, but I just wish he'd gone with a slightly different tone is all.

#1 - How I Caught Your Mother (TheMidnightFrogs)

Not much to add that hasn't already been said here, but I love Midnight Frog's style of humor. Not every joke was a hit for me, but if I waited a few more seconds, they'd have one that did. With most of the entries I'd have to wonder if I liked a joke within the first minute, but with this video I knew within 20 seconds that I should keep watching.

Honorable Mention - Romance of the Three Kingdoms Abridged

This video is very close to tying with Hawk for third.

S10's Ghost in the Shell Abridged
My Personal YT Account
Twitter
07-08-2016, 11:19 AM
Honestly I watched every entry and it took me a long time mind you and I did not find those three on my top 50 let along the winners. I respect your opinion, but it seems like you didn't watch hardly any of the entry's.

Here are my picks for top 3.

1. FLCL Abridged! (#TIBA 2016 Entry)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OChXNAmYnE&
(Out of all the entry's this one made me laugh the most and the editing was amazing. It also featured so many different types of comedy styles AND that made me crave more! There was also a lot of great references.The acting was incredible and way better than any other I saw. The only problem I could see with this was the sound It wasn't perfect, but neither is TFS's. 9.6/10)

2.Panic! At the Hakusho! UNCUT (Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged) #TIBA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMhPMOejtFY
(This had the best editing. It had a lot of good jokes and kept my attention. The sound could have used some more work. The acting was the worst thing about this entry. I am not dissing them, but I think who ever directed it should have spent more time with the actors in making their lines the best they can be. This could have been a lot better. 8.2/10.)

3.How I Caught Your Mother - Episode 1 [#TIBA + 10,000 subscriber special]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8oWhFkv8L8&
(This was was pretty good, but had some flaws in it. The acting was not the best. The audio wasn't too good either, but the jokes were really good. The Editing was decent too. The story they made was really good. All in all it was pretty enjoyable. 7.7/10)

Again these are my opinions, but I have been a judge on a few of these before.
07-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Did you literally just make an account to complain about what videos other people liked?

[+] 1 user Likes xerostyle's post
07-08-2016, 11:16 PM
(07-08-2016 12:25 PM)xerostyle Wrote:  Did you literally just make an account to complain about what videos other people liked?

Now that I can respect. Mr. Honest, you're going places.
PS my apologies for earlier thread derailment, I haven't posted since because I didn't want the thread to look like I was trolling it or anything. Glad to see a lot of people who've watched a fair number of entries.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)