New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Xonic S - Another Hackneyed Sonic X Abridged Series
11-11-2016, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2016 06:09 AM by KyoSo.)
Xonic S - Another Hackneyed Sonic X Abridged Series
Reputable Dubbing Pictures is a full team of about ten people, headed by me. I'm the writer/editor/voice director/tyrannical fascist mastermind behind the whole dealio, and every line of dialogue is oozing with my bizarre sentiments. Most of us come from Sonic Paradox, whom you might know for the Sonic Shorts, Seaside Denied and Metropolis Mayhem. A few years back, I released Sonic the Other Movie, an abridged series of the Sonic OVA. It was pretty good for a first time abridged series. I had another abridged project between then and now that didn't get off the ground (yielded one bloated episode) but taught me a hell of a lot about how to make things work in a production by virtue of exposing my failings in a pretty amazingly catastrophic way. I'm also a contributing writer to a Pokemon abridged series called Mock'It Pon that will be seeing the light of day pretty soon.

We're a serious crew here, basically. We're well in the midst of recording for episodes two and three and in the very early editing stages of both. Scripts up through the fifth episode have been written, and this whole thing has been pretty thoroughly planned out. We didn't just decide to do this because we were bored one day, we're committed.

Anyway, here is Xonic S, the story of one Chris Selfenzert, the self-proclaimed ultimate Sonic fan, and his quest to forcibly insert himself into Sonic's adventures where he just kind of gets in the way and contributes nothing.

The first episode follows Sonic through the utterly ridiculous events to lead him from attacking the Robotnik Colossus Make-up Factory (for women) to boarding with mildly creepy super-fan Chris. Episode two will properly introduce Sonic-wannabe Cream and the pathologically self-aggrandizing Tails. The episode order beyond episode three is gonna get pretty wacked out compared the the real Sonic X's ordering.

Written / Edited by: KyoSo
Script Editor: RecD

Starring:
SilentlyVocal as Sonic / Officer 2 / "Next Time" Announcer
Time8th as Lord Robotnik / Agent Fast Flenderson / Trucker
DrawnActor as Officer Thufuz / Officer 4 / Chief
BobcatXtreme as Knuckles / Officer 3 / 5 / S-Team Driver / James
Jacks as Amy Rose / Marine / Jesse / Computer Voice
N0sSyndrome as Chris
Hieifireshadow as Tails
Naku as Cream
SooperTanzy as Cheese

Xonic S on TVTropes

Xonic S on Facebook

[Image: Q4itc.jpg]

Head of Reputable Dubbing Pictures, home of Xonic S and Sonic the Other Movie.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2017, 03:21 AM
RE: Xonic S - Another Hackneyed Sonic X Abridged Series

[Image: Q4itc.jpg]

Head of Reputable Dubbing Pictures, home of Xonic S and Sonic the Other Movie.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)