New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] Interested in a DBZ project?
01-07-2017, 04:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2017 04:17 PM by coffee-vee.)
Interested in a DBZ project?
Hello everyone. I'm a tad new here but I do know I could use another voice actor for a new character of mine. If you are familiar with Dragon ball z or dragon ball xenoverse, then please audition!

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/no...r-roommate This is where you can audition. I'm sorry if I'm new to this website so I don't know if there's a audition submission button. But if there's not, I'm going to add my email where you can send your audition.

-terumi2002@att.net

Samui Ranze

He's a independent kid who really doesn't want to be in debt of someone. Takes no favors, does favors for no one. His voice is young but very confident about what he wants. He's stubborn and reluctant for help. He isn't shy to share his opinion on something. Not exactly friendly but isn't cold to talk to either.
  • .These earthlings sure are strange here. They are into the weirdest of things. I guess that's saying a lot, as my brothers are worse.
  • .Okay, third time is a charm. Just need to carefully....push this piece in and it will hold up my new house. As long no one has a fight here and blow it up, I'll finally live on my own!
  • .Hey...Uuum. This is really hard for me to say but...May...May I...Stay with you? Not live with you, absolutely not! I don't need to bunk with anyone. I just...need some place to sleep until I'm able to make my own home. So don't get used to me!

The deadline is JANUARY 27 2017 AT 5:30 PM

Even if I don't choose you by the end, I could always use voice actors. So even if it's not for this character, it could be for someone else. Thank you and good luck!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2017, 01:54 AM
RE: Interested in a DBZ project?
bump
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)