New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OPEN] Bakamonogatari Auditions
01-14-2017, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2017 01:11 AM by Little ryuZaki.)
Bakamonogatari Auditions
Project Information:
Bakamonogatari is the beginning of The Taint Brothers' plans to abridge the Monogatari Series. The first two episodes are fully scripted already. I need voiceover before production on them can be completed. This post will be edited as characters become needed along with updated audition deadlines.

EXPECT TO BE CURSING AND USING VULGAR LANGUAGE REGULARLY IF YOU ARE CAST.

Audition Details:
  • Auditions are due by 03/08/2017 12:00 AM

Recording and Contact Information
    • Record using [Stereo, mp3]
    • Save files as [projectName_character_userName.mp3] if you have multiple auditions you can put them in a zip folder.
    • Send finished auditions to [TheTaintBrothers@Gmail.com]

Production Expectations
    • VAs will have 3 weeks to record lines
    • All team members are expected to be able to schedule time for line directing in Central time zone. If you give me a time I can accommodate your schedule.
    • Team members will be able to view and send comments/suggestions before release to the general audience.

Open Roles

Character Name: Senjougahara Hitagi
    • Voice Type: Calm, Cold and Dignified. She has a mid high voice, and a sharp tone of speech.
    • Notes and Important Information:
      The majority of her dialogue is incredibly abusive and vulgar. It will be incredibly rare for this character to raise her voice, but it will happen. It is also a character with a ton of dialogue and will be in most episodes. You will have the same deadlines as everyone else. If problems occur just let me know. I'm very understanding.

Audition lines:
    • Line 1: A coward like you can run home with his tail between his legs, and spend the night playing lonely games with a taser.
    • Line 2: What do I need to do to protect myself? What kind of deal do we need to cut in order to staple your mouth shut?
    • Line 3: I was under the impression that it was a commonly used phrase. For instance you'd describe my chracter type as a tsundere, right?

Character Name: Hanekawa Tsubasa / Black Hanekawa (Later on)
    • Voice Type: Soft and gentle. A high to low range with a soothing tone. Almost motherly.
      This character will have the occasional scream as well as a cat girl transformation every now and then. The transformation will alter her speech along with her appearance and I'll need you to include cat like sounds into your lines during such times. You won't have very much dialogue erly on in the series.

Audition lines:
    • Line 1: It's unlike you to be interested in someone else. Did you finally get tired of my underwear that you insist you insist on keeping as a family heirloom?
    • Line 2: I don't know everything. I just know what I know.
    • Line 3:I go out for a nice sunday walk and what do I see? None other than you, brawling with an elemtary schooler without any sign of reservation.

Character Name: Araragi Karen
    • Voice Type: Tomboyish and high energy. Mid High pitch and a little bit rough around the edges.
      She won't appear often till later on in the series. Will occasionally raise her voice.

Audition lines:
    • Line 1: Oi, nii chan you need to wake up! You'll be late to school again!
    • Line 2: You know, that's exactly why you'll never grow up!

Character Name: Araragi Tsukihi
    • Voice Type: High pitch and energetic. A cute sweet tone. How ever her mannerisms vary greatly depending on the situation. Composed can turn to hysterical very quickly.
      She won't appear often till later on in the series. She will yell and scream very often.

Audition lines:
    • Line 1: Come on nii chan, wake up! Everyone else has already eaten breakfast!
    • Line 2: Big brothers who go back to sleep after being woken up by his sisters deserve to die!

I look forward to your auditions. If you have questions please ask them.

-???
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)