New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] Editor Needed: The Legend of Korra and Fate/Zero Abridged- Paid
05-20-2017, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2017 10:26 PM by AggressiveFlame.)
Editor Needed: The Legend of Korra and Fate/Zero Abridged- Paid
Welcome, I am looking for a Video Editor to assume the role of making videos for Inok Entertainment! A title spawning from drunken antics with friends! Here you'll find stop stupid abridged series of the Legend of Korra and Fate/Zero. We attempt to make people laugh. I was the one behind everything for the channel; however, due to my full-time job, I cannot make content as quickly as I wish.

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsuB-Og...g/featured

What I am looking for:

-Someone who has a flexible schedule and is collaborative. I will be in contact with you via email or skype, reviewing the episodes you make.
-Make use of video editing programs, such as Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere, to create all scenes corresponding with the given script. This includes lip flaps, transitions and sound effects. I'll take care of the music. Also, all video and voice clips along with episode scripts will be provided.

What do you get out of this:

-You will be paid, via pay-pal, 70-80 US Dollars per video made. Pricing will vary based on video length (contingent on script). You will be paid before a video is uploaded to YouTube.
-Credit in the video and description.
-Being a member of Inok Entertainment, thereby embracing da Inok. I intend on setting up a patreon where you will receive payment as well.

At the end of the day, I just wish to have fun and parody the shows I enjoy while making viewers laugh a lot. If you're interested, post an example of your work below or email me at lllokabridgedll@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)