New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The New AbridgedForums Design! (April Fools 2012)
03-31-2012, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 10:08 PM by Airrest.)
The New AbridgedForums Design! (April Fools 2012)
We've revamped the site design to be completely awesome and completely original. We think it's a vast improvement over the old, stale theme. All that orange and white? Yuck.

Enjoy!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-31-2012, 11:34 PM
RE: The New AbridgedForums Design!
I agree with the backround but the old look had a kick on the headding. Still I like it

My Legend begins and ends with "Fuck You!"
Demo - Stuff I Was In - Main Channel - Fate Channel - New Website
03-31-2012, 11:34 PM
Everything TeamFourStar makes is horrible. But I want to be their friend.

Chances are, if you're reading this, it's after reading a ridiculously long post by me, something harshly phrased or confrontational, and/or me being stupid. I want to apologize for my above post, and end this signature with a quote of wisdom to soothe your soul.

"Ho ho..hoho hoho..santa for the wondering thismust be a joke in your series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
~A scholar beyond his time

[10:10:35 PM] Airrest (Eric): YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG
03-31-2012, 11:39 PM
(03-31-2012 11:34 PM)1KidsEntertainment Wrote:  Everything TeamFourStar makes is horrible. But I want to be their friend.

Don't forget LittleKuriboh! So overrated.

Also, I dislike everything and lip flaps are for idiots.
03-31-2012, 11:39 PM
This theme is the funniest thing on this site.

[Image: y014VWX.png]
Find all posts by this user
03-31-2012, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2012 11:40 PM by 1KidsEntertainment.)
No sir. Your TEAM is the funniest thing on ANY site.

Chances are, if you're reading this, it's after reading a ridiculously long post by me, something harshly phrased or confrontational, and/or me being stupid. I want to apologize for my above post, and end this signature with a quote of wisdom to soothe your soul.

"Ho ho..hoho hoho..santa for the wondering thismust be a joke in your series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

03-31-2012, 11:42 PM
I like how my glitters show up more. Good job!

03-31-2012, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2012 11:44 PM by Airrest.)
(03-31-2012 11:39 PM)xerostyle Wrote:  This theme is the funniest thing on this site.

(03-31-2012 11:40 PM)1KidsEntertainment Wrote:  No sir. Your TEAM is the funniest thing on ANY site.

Agreeing with 1Kids. For sure. You guys are hilarious.
Also, did I mention that everything is terrible?

Always.

Everywhere.
03-31-2012, 11:43 PM
I feel graced by his presence.

03-31-2012, 11:54 PM
This is better than that time GuttedWrenStudios made a video.

Except it's not.

[Image: DIkziCj.png?1]

Twitter: Truthordeal

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."
03-31-2012, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2012 11:55 PM by Airrest.)
Also, we got rid of the "like" button. I mean, who really LIKES anything anymore? It's all shit anyway.
03-31-2012, 11:58 PM
Oh God, change! I don't like change!!!

I am so confused @_@

"Your stuff is pretty good, but it's no TeamFourStar. Be more like them!"- My supportive roommate.

[Image: b7gg35.jpg]
My YouTube
Twitter
04-01-2012, 12:00 AM
PurpleEyes used to be good but now he's just alright (if that).

(02-18-2012 12:30 PM)Airrest Wrote:  There's a certain charm to it that I don't think most people, even on this forum, are going to get or like.
http://www.youtube.com/2GuysAnd1More Swear
04-01-2012, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 12:07 AM by 1KidsEntertainment.)
(03-31-2012 11:54 PM)Truthordeal Wrote:  This is better than that time GuttedWrenStudios made a video.

Except it's not.

Your post sucks. And here's why:
Spoiler(Show)
When I started reading your sentence, it failed to get my attention, and it screamed of poor delivery and also timing. I've seen soooo many sentences started with "This is", and I wasn't ready to read another.

I stopped reading, and several minutes later came back for more. I guess I'm a masochist. That would explain why I'm involved with Abridged Series. Because they are bad. Except the ones I like.

After shuddering my way through the first bit again, I was disappointed to see that you were already making a humorless attempt to say that something was "better" than something else. This can't be right, because you didn't consult me first, and as we all know, comedy is objective. Whatever I like is good. Whatever you like might not be good. Objective.

Nevertheless, I continued, while also wanting to throw my computer into a swimming pool and/or river that no one knows about.

I was pleased to see that at least you used the proper spelling for "than". I can't tell you how many times abridgers like you have tried and failed to use this word right. It's not that the word is bad. No one knows how to use it right, is all. And that's why they all suck.

I saw you mention "Guttedwrenstudios", and, while ignoring a stretching sensation caused by my underwear, I decided that you are worthy of my respect. You clearly appreciate the finest of arts, and are particularly good at judging them, since you're aware of such an obscure, unknown, and under-the-radar group. Of course, you didn't mention them when I first started talking about them, but it's a start.

I didn't read the rest because I was too busy fapping to the stale acting of GuttedWrenStudios that sets them apart from those unfunny hacks that everyone likes.

So yes. You suck. Try again next time. Or don't.

04-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Guys, I forgot to add the word filter for DIRTY, EVIL, BAD WORDS. We can't have any of THOSE on this forum anymore. People could get hurt if someone says the f word too much!
04-01-2012, 12:06 AM
DBZ Abridged has shit editing. PurpleEyes has NO sense of comedic timing, Baccano abridged makes me want to shoot walrus's, Outlaw Star Abridged is overhyped and has a terrible voice cast and MD Geist Abridged is the bestest thing ever!

Also Team(insert name here) blows junks!

"Your stuff is pretty good, but it's no TeamFourStar. Be more like them!"- My supportive roommate.

[Image: b7gg35.jpg]
My YouTube
Twitter
04-01-2012, 12:07 AM
I think this is more of a MENT forum? You can tell by the amazing pacing and comedic timing!

[Image: tumblr_o50z6sCEXP1usrgjso2_540.gif]
04-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Hey, can we please make a MENT Discussion thread? I don't think it fits in with the likes of Abridged Series.

Not that there are any good MENTs anyways. They're all bad. Random isn't funny. PurpleEyes sucks now.

04-01-2012, 12:09 AM
(04-01-2012 12:07 AM)Ezekieru Wrote:  I think this is more of a MENT forum? You can tell by the amazing pacing and comedic timing!

Comedic timing for sure.
04-01-2012, 12:11 AM
(04-01-2012 12:04 AM)1KidsEntertainment Wrote:  
(03-31-2012 11:54 PM)Truthordeal Wrote:  This is better than that time GuttedWrenStudios made a video.

Except it's not.

Your post sucks. And here's why:
Spoiler(Show)
When I started reading your sentence, it failed to get my attention, and it screamed of poor delivery and also timing. I've seen soooo many sentences started with "This is", and I wasn't ready to read another.

I stopped reading, and several minutes later came back for more. I guess I'm a masochist. That would explain why I'm involved with Abridged Series. Because they are bad. Except the ones I like.

After shuddering my way through the first bit again, I was disappointed to see that you were already making a humorless attempt to say that something was "better" than something else. This can't be right, because you didn't consult me first, and as we all know, comedy is objective. Whatever I like is good. Whatever you like might not be good. Objective.

Nevertheless, I continued, while also wanting to throw my computer into a swimming pool and/or river that no one knows about.

I was pleased to see that at least you used the proper spelling for "than". I can't tell you how many times abridgers like you have tried and failed to use this word right. It's not that the word is bad. No one knows how to use it right, is all. And that's why they all suck.

I saw you mention "Guttedwrenstudios", and, while ignoring a stretching sensation caused by my underwear, I decided that you are worthy of my respect. You clearly appreciate the finest of arts, and are particularly good at judging them, since you're aware of such an obscure, unknown, and under-the-radar group. Of course, you didn't mention them when I first started talking about them, but it's a start.

I didn't read the rest because I was too busy fapping to the stale acting of GuttedWrenStudios that sets them apart from those unfunny hacks that everyone likes.

So yes. You suck. Try again next time. Or don't.

I like you. Let's play fighting games together.

[Image: DIkziCj.png?1]

Twitter: Truthordeal

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)