Interesting review Smile
I'll be sure to watch this

[Image: NINExTAILEDxDEE.png]
I do D.Gray-Man and Blazblue: Slice of Life

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DEEsidia97
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DEEsidia
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2012, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2012 10:33 AM by MovesLikeJagger.)
RE: Toradora Review
I felt like I was in fucking Bizarro World reading all the comments while watching this series on YT! All the super-positive bullshit about how "magnificent" it is and what a cool "romance" Ryuuji and Taiga had together. Right... The guy who constantly gets his ass kicked by the shrimp-bitch (by the 2nd time, I would've easily called the cops on her ass for assault) but ALMOST NEVER STANDS UP FOR HIMSELF, falls in love with her... simply because, "We've grown fond of each other because of familiarity and spending so much time together" or whatever the exact reasoning was? Because Ryuuji has been, "There for Taiga" so often? Yeah, ok... If that were the key to "love", wouldn't incest be much more rampant? Ryuuji basically ignores all his previous feelings for Minori because he "starts growing fond of Taiga" (meanwhile, Minori gives up her feelings and chances of ever getting with Ryuuji...) and... settles for second-best? I don't really recall. This anime is so fucked on so many levels.

I mean, Kitamura's a fucking DWEEB... but Taiga has a HUGE crush on him, nonetheless. The fuck is that all about? How was he ANY MORE INTERESTING A PERSON or more of a "stud" than Ryuuji? Really...?

These are just some of the many reasons why Mike's (XvXBloodXvx) "Toradora Randomness" so appeals to me.Psychotic Grin I guess I have to give the creators a little credit for making the ending more unpredictable, but it doesn't save them by a long shot.

"It's not about who's right and who's wrong!"
"Because if it was, I'd be right."
"There are more important things than that!"
"Like bacon..." Skype Cool
Find all posts by this user
07-24-2012, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2012 12:56 AM by tantei.)
I love toradora it's an excellent series. the characters are very well written, and developed. I feel in love teiga is the prefect mix of tsun and dere. the first few episodes take a while to get really get going. but once the cultural festival hits LOOK OUT. even my dad liked the cultural festival, and you really felt for all the characters and understood their motivations. after the cultural festival I felt that the series was actually able to keep that driving force alive almost all the way to the also slightly forced ending because of it's final step that we never get to see.
06-29-2013, 07:08 AM
This is still my favorite anime of all time (including my favorite abridged series). Don't need to justify my reasons why, it just is. I recently started reading the manga and I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far. Plus all the extra stuff that you don't see in the Anime is really great. Like the part where Taiga goes ape shit on the lamp post, is actually completely different in the manga (SPOILERS) She ends of nearly KO'ing herself and Ryuuji has to carry her on his back while they're getting chased by the fuzz, very funny stuff : D

But the series will always get a 10/10 from me. It's so light hearted and fun it just makes you forget about all the serious crap that's out there.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)