New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread (AKA most popular thread on the internet)
02-17-2011, 10:54 PM
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread (AKA most popular thread on the internet)
Because I'm a whore and a Brony I'm going to make a thread for Bronies here, so close to the Jewelpet Faction is unbelievable!

So yeah, Discussion...

What's your favorite episode so far?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2011, 11:01 PM
RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread (AKA most popular thread on the internet)
The slumber party episode is my favourite. :V
02-17-2011, 11:03 PM
RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread (AKA most popular thread on the internet)
Mine is the Dragonshy episode. Fluttershy sure showed that dragon what for! :V

[Image: tumblr_o50z6sCEXP1usrgjso2_540.gif]
02-17-2011, 11:03 PM
That one is a good one, but I think my favorite so far would have to be Winter Wrap Up

[Image: Kirranquote.png]
[Image: zoLinX2.gif]
02-17-2011, 11:15 PM
The Winter Wrap-Up was pretty good, but I mainly like it due to the song, which has to be MLP's best musical number yet.

02-17-2011, 11:19 PM
Yea, the song kinda took that episode into overdrive for me, but if the song weren't in the episode, I think Dragonshy would've been my favorite too.

02-18-2011, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2011 10:59 AM by Serenity Frost.)
[Image: 155.jpg]

Seriously though. This series isn't too bad. I couldn't sit through much of it though. :shrug:
02-18-2011, 08:31 PM
I love how it's a picture of a troll... cause you know... trolls.
02-24-2011, 01:29 AM
OH! NOW I GET IT!

03-05-2011, 12:53 PM
I really tried. I watched the first episode a few times. I saw the musical number. I saw Flutterguy. I just don't get it Sad

Maybe the next fad-wagon I can jump on.
Find all posts by this user
03-06-2011, 05:22 AM
OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN NEW PONY THREAD

I can only describe the joy I feel with one word.

Yay
03-06-2011, 06:16 PM
(03-05-2011 12:53 PM)LordMoonstone Wrote:  I really tried. I watched the first episode a few times. I saw the musical number. I saw Flutterguy. I just don't get it Sad

Dude Kirran, the pilot is really not that big of a deal, it's still good but it's not really relevant to the rest of the show, it more or less introduces the ponies so you can learn their names, you want entertainment? watch Sonic Rainboom, best episode of the season yet!

03-06-2011, 06:25 PM
(03-05-2011 12:53 PM)LordMoonstone Wrote:  I really tried. I watched the first episode a few times. I saw the musical number. I saw Flutterguy. I just don't get it Sad

Bronies ain't no fad. No one trick pony. Bronies for life.

The first two episodes aren't a good representation of the charm the show has to offer. Try watching some of the other episodes. Sonic Rainboom, Bridle Gossip, Applebuck Season and Dragonshy are all very good episodes IMO.
[+] 1 user Likes Sketch's post
03-08-2011, 08:33 PM

Kirran, there is a second episode DUMB ASS... the first ones aren't that good in my opinion. Stop wallowing in that episode and watch it as if it were an anime, episode by episode, homo.

[Image: tumblr_lw3wc3t4tr1qk758e.gif]
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChadVisionAbridged
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChelsieVision
03-09-2011, 01:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2011 01:34 AM by Cage500.)
I shall post here as well. Also, this ain't no fad Kirran. MLP: FiM is here to stay. Like everyone else, I recommend you watch past the first 2 episodes. Though I personally enjoy the first 2 episodes immensely, I know a lot of folks didn't really get into it until later on.

[Image: 1298342890547.jpg?t=1299652323]
03-10-2011, 05:41 AM
(03-09-2011 01:32 AM)Cage500 Wrote:  I shall post here as well. Also, this ain't no fad Kirran. MLP: FiM is here to stay. Like everyone else, I recommend you watch past the first 2 episodes. Though I personally enjoy the first 2 episodes immensely, I know a lot of folks didn't really get into it until later on.

[Image: 1298342890547.jpg?t=1299652323]

The great Pony General Doctor Cage500 has arrived!
03-10-2011, 06:20 AM
Sorry, I didn't realise this forum was an extension of /b/.

Does every internet forum have to overpost new memes and buttrape them until they're not funny...?

You took my daughter...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStLxuabpK0_taljCtFIKT...rfkyjneSIs]

Thanks. She was a bitch.
03-10-2011, 09:11 AM
Yes, apparently.
03-10-2011, 01:59 PM
To US this ain't no meme, it's a cartoon on television that we honestly enjoy, the fact that 4chan is turning it into a 'meme' does not change the fact that we watch this show in our spare time, sure most of the pictures posted are pretty funny, I chuckle at them, but it doesn't have any comparison to the comedic writing style of the real show.

And yes, there are even episodes that we are upset about. so we don't just like the fact that they're ponies for the sake of being a 'brony', they could be bears or dinosaurs or whatever but I would still love this show!

03-10-2011, 02:27 PM
(03-10-2011 01:59 PM)TheFourteenthNumber Wrote:  To US this ain't no meme, it's a cartoon on television that we honestly enjoy, the fact that 4chan is turning it into a 'meme' does not change the fact that we watch this show in our spare time, sure most of the pictures posted are pretty funny, I chuckle at them, but it doesn't have any comparison to the comedic writing style of the real show.

And yes, there are even episodes that we are upset about. so we don't just like the fact that they're ponies for the sake of being a 'brony', they could be bears or dinosaurs or whatever but I would still love this show!

^ This.

A lot of us, including Cage, Sam, even Kaiser and myself genuinely enjoy the show, and will continue to watch it until it is finished, and possibly even afterward. People who claim that people like us are just part of the fad or are just riding a bandwagon are sorely mistaken.

I honestly wish more shows have the sort of charm that this show has, much like I hope more shows would have the kind of charm Chowder, Flapjack, and Young Justice has.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)