New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread (AKA most popular thread on the internet)
03-10-2011, 03:30 PM
RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread (AKA most popular thread on the internet)
(03-10-2011 02:27 PM)Ezekieru Wrote:  the kind of charm Chowder, Flapjack, and Young Justice has.
I HATE AQUA LAD

Chances are, if you're reading this, it's after reading a ridiculously long post by me, something harshly phrased or confrontational, and/or me being stupid. I want to apologize for my above post, and end this signature with a quote of wisdom to soothe your soul.

"Ho ho..hoho hoho..santa for the wondering thismust be a joke in your series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
~A scholar beyond his time

[10:10:35 PM] Airrest (Eric): YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2011, 03:46 PM
RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread (AKA most popular thread on the internet)
Honestly, I've never seen Young Justice but the best cartoons this season imo are MLP:FIM, Regular Show, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake and Dan Vs. mainly anything that CN or Hub is pumping out usually turns out pretty good.

[Image: Kirranquote.png]
[Image: zoLinX2.gif]
03-10-2011, 06:09 PM
I will pull a Greg (Xerostyle) and say that if the first episode fails to immerse than it's no fault of mine. A lot of shows have the first episode as one of the best in order to demonstrate what they can pull off. Also you jerkbutts fail to see that I said I saw a bunch of clips from other episodes and just didn't find 'em that funny. Regular Show: now that's good stuff.

REGARDLESS: it's okay to like a show about rainbows and ponies. Just like it's okay to do cocaine. Big Grin

(Seriously I love Shugo Chara and any anime fan knows it's for 8 year old girls.)
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes LordMoonstone's post
03-10-2011, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2011 07:52 PM by ChadVision.)
Wink RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread (AKA most popular thread on the internet)
(03-10-2011 06:09 PM)LordMoonstone Wrote:  I will pull a Greg (Xerostyle) and say that if the first episode fails to immerse than it's no fault of mine. A lot of shows have the first episode as one of the best in order to demonstrate what they can pull off.

This is true. I wasn't immersed until I just kept watching. The first episodes, sadly enough, are just to establish the ponies as getting together and becoming friends. I can understand that they wouldn't want to start the series with what it succeeds at because it would confuse the viewer otherwise. This show wasn't meant to start off with what it was good with. It isn't set up like an anime. It starts off shaky so that it can introduce what it really is. The magic happens when the show centers around the ponies learning things about friendship. It is hard starting off the series as a nay sayer. I honestly believed Cage was out of his mind when he told me to watch the show. I think my first remark on the series was "I can sort of see the charm."

Also, you just can't watch clips, that is retarded. If I showed clips from my FFXII to you in hopes that you would like it, you probably wouldn't. It doesn't make sense without the full product at hand. Clips only ruin the build up man. It's like if you saw clips from Terminator 2 of John and the Terminator talking. It would be jarring if it lacks the rest of the picture. I hope I got the point across. You may have also ruin it for yourself, which is a pity.

I have to be completely honest, it took me a few weeks and a lot of convincing from Cage to get me past episode 3. Then it hit my why it was so good. It is hard to explain and you may never know. It's magical bro.

[Image: tumblr_lw3wc3t4tr1qk758e.gif]
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChadVisionAbridged
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChelsieVision
03-11-2011, 05:55 AM
(03-10-2011 06:20 AM)Munjeej Wrote:  Sorry, I didn't realise this forum was an extension of /b/.

Does every internet forum have to overpost new memes and buttrape them until they're not funny...?

You say that like they were ever funny.
[+] 1 user Likes Sketch's post
03-12-2011, 10:34 AM
So since everyone is liking My Little Pony so much, Nume26 or FallopianFedora as you guys may know her, made this and I thought I spread the hand biting bastards joy for you:

[+] 1 user Likes ZionProwlerKraze's post
03-25-2011, 03:21 PM
I am severely disturbed by the lack of ponies in this thread. Therefore I take it upon myself to repopulate this unpopulated pony thread. I bring you not one, not two, but 300 ponies.

Enjoy.

[Image: DIkziCj.png?1]

Twitter: Truthordeal

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."
03-27-2011, 02:21 AM
Alright I lost it when Fluttershy said "THIS IS SPARTA!"
03-31-2011, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2011 04:46 AM by Ezekieru.)
Hey! Guess what! NEW EUROBEAT IS HERE.

Enjoy.

[Image: tumblr_o50z6sCEXP1usrgjso2_540.gif]
04-01-2011, 12:05 PM
GUYZ GUYZ GUYZ

If you have an account on Toon Zone I need your help to make the pony thread moar epic

http://www.toonzone.net/forums/showthrea...ost3810613

In other words
[Image: 1298787074140.png?1298787241]
04-02-2011, 03:58 PM
The creators of Sonic F, made this:

04-04-2011, 01:47 AM
I rather enjoyed it.

It was risky having Pinkie Pie be aware of the show but having her be a bubbly fan girl worked out really well and whoever played her did an excellent job.
07-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Look what I made youguyz:

I am the King of Sandwiches.

Because I called it first.

MUSIC
ARTS
07-02-2012, 04:20 AM
RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread
Well the new PONIES the Anthology is out. I'm gonna warn you... it's long.

07-06-2013, 06:26 PM
I didn't know we had a thread for Mlp:Fim awesome! Well I got this music video that is ment for our buddy. -Discord-!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)