New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What manga are you reading now?
06-16-2011, 01:33 PM
RE: What manga are you reading now?
It's been awhile since I kept an accurate record of what all I've read, but this is my current lineup.

I've read and completed 7th Period is a Secret, Ai Hime ~ Ai to Himegoto, Ai Yori Aoshi, Akumetsu, Ann Cassandra, Asa Mo Hiru Mo Yoru Mo, Beast Master, Bitter Virgin, Cherry Juice, Deep Love Virus, Elfen Lied, Fairy Cube, Ga Rei, Gekkoh, Inu Neko Jump, It's Not Like That Darling, Kare First Love, Kiss/Hug, Kiss in the Blue, Kodomo no Omocha, Lilim Kiss, Love Lucky, My Balls, and Parallel.

I've started on Elemental Gelade, Hakoiri Devil Princess, Koi Neko, Legend, Let's Lagoon, My Girl (Sahara Mizu), Sayonara Piano Sonata, Soul Eater Not!, Super-Dreadnaught Girl 4946, Superior/Superior +(Cross), Trace, and Rave Master.

I'm currently keeping up on Beelzebub, Bleach, D.Gray-Man, Fairy Tail, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Nurarihyon No Mago, One Piece, Soul Eater, and Wolf Guy Ookami no Monshou.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2011, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2011 12:59 AM by Setsugami.)
Currently reading: Naruto, Bleach (mainly for the lulz), Fairy Tail, Claymore, Rosario + Vampire II, and Code:Breaker

I don't remember every manga I've ever read, so there's no way I could list them. =/

[Image: hotd_signature__takashi_by_setsugami-d3awm7l.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-21-2011, 01:27 AM
Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Code: Breaker, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater/NOT

Check out tales of the abridged
http://www.youtube.com/maddoggninetyone

Twitter
Youmaddogg

07-11-2011, 09:56 AM
Recently read UnbalanceXUnbalance. It felt like a hentai but with out all the random sex scenes. =(

(02-18-2012 12:30 PM)Airrest Wrote:  There's a certain charm to it that I don't think most people, even on this forum, are going to get or like.
http://www.youtube.com/2GuysAnd1More Swear
08-23-2013, 09:29 PM
Currently reading Yotsubato! Very simple, yet very revitalising.

#Sweg
08-24-2013, 11:20 PM
I'm currently keeping up with Attack on Titan, and The World God Only Knows. (One of the only harem anime I'll watch/read)

Also, I recently re-read BTOOM which is great if you haven't read it already.

Contact me at my Skype:
OmniKrane

[Image: a_560x0.jpg]
08-27-2013, 02:43 PM
I am keeping up with most of the big ongoing series right now (Bleach ((That hiatus though T_T )) History's strongest disciple, etc). But I really have to recommend one of my new FAVORITE manga of all time.
Feng Shen Ji
This manga is fully colored and though the protagonist is somewhat annoying at the start (god so hard not to spoil anything) The manga shows great character development and the action scenes are amazingly drawn.
08-27-2013, 02:50 PM
(08-24-2013 11:20 PM)OmniKrane Wrote:  Also, I recently re-read BTOOM which is great if you haven't read it already.

I recently read B-TOOOM for the 1st time. Pretty good even if it was predictable as balls. Also caught up to Black Lagoon.

(02-18-2012 12:30 PM)Airrest Wrote:  There's a certain charm to it that I don't think most people, even on this forum, are going to get or like.
http://www.youtube.com/2GuysAnd1More Swear
08-28-2013, 09:27 AM
I recently re-read Azumanga Daioh again for the 12th hundred time. Never gets old. Ever. I'm serious, I love the manga way more than the anime.

Thanks for all the good times.
[Image: e8809baecb.png]
08-29-2013, 10:29 PM
I'm of course reading the Yu-Gi-Oh manga that was based on season 0 currently reading the second book despite Lk talking about the artwork I think it's a ok kinda art work but still you can't stop reading one of the classics.
11-23-2014, 07:08 AM
Currently following: Attack on Titan, Claymore, Naruto, Bleach, and Sekirei. Also casually reading Blade of the Immortal whenever I can get my hands on it.

Perth Chropractor Care

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)