New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Rules for Serious Business
08-22-2012, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2012 12:16 AM by 1KidsEntertainment.)
Bug Serious Rules for Serious Business
Hello there! This is the subforum for anything serious. I know. I'm having a hard time saying it with a straight face too.

But the fact is, some of us enjoy talking about things that actually matter. Ludicrous, I know! These things include (but are not limited to) politics, religion, philosophy, and economics.

So, here are a couple of ground rules before we start getting at each other's throats:
  1. All other forum rules still stand in this forum. Attacks ad hominem and the like are not permitted, and if any threads are derailed or cross the line to a legitimate fight, then it will be brought to the appropriate section: Unproductive Bickering.
  2. As the title suggests, this forum is for serious discussions only. How do we draw the line on what is considered "Serious"? Well, there's no clear way to do so. When in doubt, run it by a mod first. Or don't post it. We'll be pretty liberal with it (or, running with the theme of this subforum, we'll be pretty conservative, and regulate as little as possible), but don't abuse our subjectivity.
  3. The rules are ALWAYS subject to change, improvement, enlargement, or reduction, as the mods see fit. However, except for serious cases, we will not issue warnings retroactively: That is to say, if we implement a new rule, we will not penalize your account for offending the rule before it was in place. In addition, we will always try to notify when there is a new rule.
  4. NEW RULE (8/24/12): This forum IS for serious things, and we mean it. That doesn't mean joking around isn't allowed, but it does mean that derailing of threads or entering of threads you don't earnestly have input on is unacceptable. If you can't think of anything on-topic to say, don't say anything at all.

Thanks for reading! Have fun and explore the depths of the world and its problems!

Chances are, if you're reading this, it's after reading a ridiculously long post by me, something harshly phrased or confrontational, and/or me being stupid. I want to apologize for my above post, and end this signature with a quote of wisdom to soothe your soul.

"Ho ho..hoho hoho..santa for the wondering thismust be a joke in your series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
~A scholar beyond his time

[10:10:35 PM] Airrest (Eric): YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)