New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Abridged Series Database Rules (VERY SIMPLE)
03-10-2011, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 12:58 PM by Airrest.)
Information Abridged Series Database Rules (VERY SIMPLE)
These rules apply to the Abridged Series Database threads ONLY and they're very simple. They're pretty much self-explanatory, but I feel as though I should put them up here just in case you or the moderators need a short guideline.
  • Your abridged series must have at least one episode out in order to list it in the Abridged Series Database. If you do not have at least one episode out, you must (without exception) not start a thread for it here. "Trailers", "Previews", etc. DO NOT count as episodes. Many people PLAN on making an abridged series but the vast majority never do. We're trying to prevent a massive amount of threads for shows that never make it to fruition. So just wait until you have an episode finished to put it here.
  • If you do NOT want critique, then please clearly state that in your first post. Otherwise, your series is fair game for critique. Remember that a positive critique is still a critique. No critique means NO critiques of any sort. It's all critiques or none at all.
  • Critiques in the Database threads should be respectful and regarding the series, episode, or work ONLY. No personal attacks.
  • If you feel someone is in breach of these very simple, self-explanatory rules, please get in contact with myself or another moderator or admin.
If you want to make a longer critique (that can include mocking and insults) please post it in the Formal Critiques thread. If you want to make it personal, the ONLY place for that is the Unproductive Bickering section.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)